Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No option to move photos to SD card on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Hi,I recently inserted a Sandisk 32GB SDHC card in the phone and was recognised immediately.However I just can't find a way to move or copy photos to the SD card.The OS is Marshmallow (6.0.1)Do I need to download a third party app to copy files to SD...

How do I order a courtesy phone online?

I have been waiting for my new phone for 3 weeks so vodafone have agreed to supply me witha courtesy phone.  they told me to do this online.  I can't see anywhere to do this online.  How do I do this online?

MWF by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help...I am waiting on a refund of £8985.85 - for 3 months!

Hi, I need some help. I have been trying to get a refund on my corporate account for a billing error that was direct debited. I have spent over 7hrs of multiple calls, emails, webchats with Customer Relations - the highest possible level  (apparantly...

Moody by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking

Hi I have an iPhone locked to Vodafone Germany. I’ve bought it back to the UK as my German office is now closed. How do I get this unlocked to repurpose it to me?

Sahra by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Totally annoyed with Vodafone * Problem Finally Resolved

Im hoping someone can help as Ive spent hours on the phone to India and all they have succeeded in doing is making the problem worse.  In february this year I tried to cancel a contract within the 14 day cooling off period, I returned the handset whi...

gedk by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Solved: Wifi calling option missing Galaxy S6

I have a Samsung S6, fully updated firmware, originally from a Vodafone store. I have recently changed to a "Red" plan so that I can use wifi calling. My text to 97888 had a response saying it was now activated. I have had a "live chat" with an agent...

no24 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Contract

Started new Contract with Vodafone. New S8 received today from Mobiles.Co. UK but no SIM Card included. Are they supposed to supply one or do I have to get one from Vodafone? 

change of sure signal

my sure sigal box is dead, fuse had gone in plug the has been replaced  still no lights but 13amp socket on the front is live. Am I able to use a sure signal box that has been registered by someone else at a different address and no longer used,   ch...

IPhone 5S Unlock.

Cross posted in Pay Monthy by error; didn't realise there was a board for this topic, apologies.   I am unable to use my iPhone 5S with a SIM card from another network. It was bought from a Vodafone store on contract in 2014 and has been fully paid o...

schab by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Any one recognise this number 01709 918609

Hi,Keep getting calls from 01709 918609 claming to be vodafone, does anyone recognise the number if is from vodafone?Many thanks

rhoti by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels