Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unlock Code, living in Alberta

I have been given an old 5s from a family member in the UK for my daughter. I live in Alberta, Canada. I have tried several times to reqest the unlock code using UK family vodafone cell numbers. Each time it has been denied for various reasons.I cant...

Alberta by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Wallet Issues

I have recently changed my phone to the Vodafone Smart V8 and am having diffculties setting up the Wallet app. I have downlaoded the app and was asked to switch to mobile data from wifi to allow the set up on the SIM. It said it would take up to 15 m...

3G works but no 4G :(

I have purchased an iPhone 7 with iOS 10 three weeks ago and I cannot get 4G to work. I am in an area with full 4G/LTE signal. I have checked the apn settings and they are set to pp.vodafone.co.uk / wap / wap and the LTE Setup (optional) options have...

Planned Mast Upgrades

Hi, I live in New Cumnock, KA18 4NS. The main mast which serves the area was recently upgraded to 4g but there are still a lot of areas where only basic data ( E ) signal is available as there are two smaller masts in the area, and as phones always s...

snax by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ifitness Scam

Should be VODAPHONE responsability to protect customers aginst this kid of SCAMMERS.

claim cancelation fees

Im trying to send 2 pdf files as proof of fees paid and for several days over multiple tries I keep getting this error validation.custom_filetype I presume filetype is the pdf. There is no email listed to send the files to as the online form is the o...

R1KSU by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing?

Hi I have 2 numbers with Vodafone, I gave notice to cancel one number 30 days ago, it was disconnected today. Problem is my lastest bill is showing a charge for this number from 17 November to 16 December 2017. So basically I have been charged 3 week...

Samsung S7 Edge Night Clock Issues

I have had my S7 Edge since it was launched and the night clock had always worked fine.  The screen would be completely black with just the time lit up.  However out of the blue this is no longer the case. The display is lit up almost grey in colour ...

Macy72 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't register number to My Vodafone account

Hi allI've contacted 191 three times, and each time they've unfortunately failed to resolve my problem - so I hope you can help!  I have two related issues:1 a) Registering for My VodafoneI go to Login > Register > Type in my mobile number > Enter se...

stooch by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC IPhone 6s , email send but no reply

Hello, I have send many emails but do not receive any NUC emails, the only emails I receive is that I will receive within 2 days a reply but after 5 days still no reply.

Esminsem by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week