Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NUC code does not work

I requested a NUC code for my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. The code does not work and Vodafone have repeatedly sent me the same code despite me saying it does not work. I’ve given up on the technical team helping and googled the problem. It seems entering...

Resolved! Vodafone start

Hi I have factory reset my device to try and sort errors But I am getting bombarded by Vodafone start notifications so I tried the clear badge which works for a while but then starts again As I have reset my device so I am trying to avoid starting ap...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Texting abroad

Hi, just a very quick question as I am having trouble understanding my bill, and even though I spoke to Customer Services it didn’t really help. All I want to know is, when you are on a Pay Monthly plan, how much does it cost to send one text from th...

tjsdp by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slower than TalkTalk

I just switched from TalkTalk broadband. They were really reliable and fast, the only reason I left was because the price. With TalkTalk I used to get a sync speed of 77mb and a consistent reliable download speed of about 74mb and never any dropouts ...

Upgrade stuck on order recieved

I  upgraded my phone and plan last weekend online  My plan has now been changed to the new one, so clearly any credit checks were fine but the tracking for my new phone is still on order received (3 days and counting).  Bearing in mind I've waited th...

Login error on my girlfriends account

Each month I put a top up on my girlfriends fone for her bundle. Today we can't log in to her account, we get the javascript error below that others have previously encountered when we enter the security code:ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, ple...

django68 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal has stopped working

Hi, The issue you’re experiencing: We have a Suresignal which has worked perfectly for over two years. We recently switched ISP and it has not worked since. The ISP say that there is no reason why the Suresignal should not work with them. I also cont...

NO PHONE SUPPORT? + Call divert issue

Hi there, No matter which phone I try and call (08080034515) I am getting a message saying the department is closed? It's been like this since last week? If anyone from Vodafone is seeing this, I am trying to setup call divert on my LANDLINE and no o...

no deal

Existing customer,with 4 handsets for 10 years vodafone could not offer a better deal than advertised on the website to a new customer?The Iphone x was cheaper on line at a compare website on a vodafone contract by £21.00 per month??I was informed by...

davester by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Are Vodafone really going to let me go (AKA does retentions still exist)

Hi, Long time Vodafone customer (13 years) and I've always been offered a decent deal to stick around.  My partner too is with Vodafone and we tend to go with the same deal for both of us. However my deal has expired ending both the discount and my S...

goldust by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels