Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Can't log in to my online accout

I can't seem to be able to log into my online account as i keep getting the message 'We are working hard to fix the problem' i've been trying for ages.Last time i logged in there was another account attached to mine as the Primary user, I'm the only ...

emz1200 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Throttled Abroad

Hi all, first post here. Took out a vodafone contract around 2 months ago to be able to get proper, unrestricted 4G in France this summer. Was previously with Three and 3G roaming & throttling was awful, so I switched.  I've arrived in France via Eur...

jsmyth16 by 2: Seeker
  • 109 replies
  • 0 thanks

iphone 6 losing reception.

Since I have had the iphone 6 with vodafone it keeps losing reception. Once you power the phone off and on it then returns to full reception. Due to this fault vodafone first replaced the sim card and have since replaced the iphone but still it happe...

Refund Due?

I am due a refund for £800 for a direct debit that has been taken for 2 years for a cancelled contract.  Despite this being agreed and on three occasions I have been told that they money will be in my account over 1 month later it is not!  I am reall...

Galaxy S6 Not Receiving texts

I'm having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S6 randomly not receiving texts.It happens every so often that i don't receive messages and the first i know about it is a frustrated phone call from the wife wondering why i'm ignoring her.I reboot the pho...

tjbantam by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! The forum

Samsung have released some new features on there browser The annyoing part is if I'm just visiting this forum and see a question or have a question I have to disable the Samsung recommended ad blocker and as there are no ads on here I don't understan...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone contract cancelled

Anyone have any advice. In 2008/2009 I got a phone out on contract after around 4 months of having the phone the company I worked for lost the contract so they had to let staff go being one of them leaving me unable to pay my bill. Then Vodafone deci...

Antj11 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dead Sure Signal

My Sure Signal 3 appears to be dead - no lights, nothing.As far as I can see it's about 2 years and 2 months old.Is there anything that I can try?

amun by 4: Newbie
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Network - No signal - Yeovil, Somerset

Vodafone don't seem to be acknowledging that there has been a fault in this area for the last week, because they appear to think that they've fixed something on the 6th Nov. There are lots of disgruntled people without signal! Why aren't they taking ...

Cheeser by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Public IP Address

When I check my wired router it shows a WAN IP Address and then I use Whatsmyip and it shows the same address. When I use my Vodafone 4G data sim and my TP-Link MR200, it shows a local IP Address. Can anyone tell me how to get a Public IP Address pl...

peterh42 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels