Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Default removal and going around in circles

Can anyone advise if they have had success removing a vodafone default. I recieved a default back in 2013 for an unpaid bill of £134. I had just moved house, and never recieved any communication from vodafone. Once I realised I paid it off imediately...

pagr15 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

NR16 1__ three weeks with no service!!!

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?NO ALL OVER SOUTH NORFOLK! 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, a...

User1109 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Please could you reset my SS3?

The issue you’re experiencing: After a couple of years service, I am increasingly seeing outages of hours at a time for weeks.  Now had no service for a couple of days.  Nothing changed here that I'm aware of...What light sequence you're seeing: Red ...

Vodafone Smart 7 Platinum camera won't focus

I had a smart 7 platinum and it stopped charging, it got sent off for repairs and came back. When it came back the rear camera wouldn't focus and kept popping in and out but still would never focus on anything. I lived with that for a few weeks and t...

Connecting a V3 Suresignal to a Dual Sim phone.....

I have just bought a Samsung J6 2017 dual sim phone and I seem to be unable to connect it to the SS. I have had it working occasionally by taking the sim out and re starting but when I leave the house and come home it does not re connect. Swapping th...

werlynne by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems getting an unlock code

I havent recieved a  network unlock code and its been 11 working days is this normal? I did get a confirmation email from vodafone the day i filled out the form saying they can unlock it for me so it should come right? 

Strict nat setting on xbox live

Hi Everyone, New to using vodafone mobile, i have just recieved a R218h and have my xbox one connected it to it.I am having strict NAT type, can i please get some help on getting the NAT open please? Really appricate it the help. Many Thanks David

Cant run Mobdro

Im trying to run Mobdro on my Lenovo Tab 3 keep getting error cant load data check connection. Voda tell me its OK at there end, yet it runs on my friends system?

SJW2424 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

sim card in my volvo xc90

Hi,i purchased 12 month contract sim card to put in my volvo xc90, i have simetimes got a signal but no internet. Has anyone had similar issues and does anyone know how to resolve it? I have used the following settings as advised by vodafone.APN: wap...

hull1985 by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels