Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Problem Solved

Problem Solved

bitsaxis by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone supplied me with an invalid (NUC) code for my Lumia 640 LTE

Vodafone supplied me with an invalid  ( NUC ) code. I already wasted 3 days here. I've bought my phone with no contract and  paid it all cash straight away,  should not be locked at all actually. I had unlocked my device several months ago but there ...

I haven't received a NUC confirmation email

I've applied online for an unlock code for my iPhone (2 weeks ago) and still haven't received a confirmation email.  I have checked my junk/spam folders.  What should I do now?

MG001 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to add new user

I have been trying to add my wifes number for the past few days but keeping getting the image below... any ideas appreciated, Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.27.20.png
logib by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

content control

I've verified my age, taken off all restriction yet I'm still being blocked WHY 

Unable to sign up for RED entertainment

I recently upgraded my SIM only contract to a new RED package that includes NOW TV and was sent the SMS with a link in to choose my entertainment deal. When I go to the link NowTV is not listed and the other 2 options (Spotify and sky sports) cost mo...

mikeyhu by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't receive text after porting

It's been almost 10 days since I ported my old number from Vectone Moblie to Vodafone monthly plan. Since then, I wasn't able to receive any text from anyone except from Vodafone users.I haven't been unable to sign in to my Facebook account or Snapch...

elie_e_a by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

15% discount after 15 Years?

I have had two pay monthly mobile numbers with Vodafone for 15 years.Today  I called customer services to enquire about adding a THIRD pay monthly number onto my account . The person offered me a 15% discount  and suggested that this was the maximum ...

No voice service / not allowed mm#6

Hiya,Just recieved my blackberry z10 this morning, it was an upgrade from my 9300 so had to fill out the sim swap/activation form. Couple of hours later, sim in the old blackberry stopped working. I can access the interent with the z10 (with or witho...

brucecore by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week