Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile myfi works in UK but not France

I am hoping that perhaps someone might have had the same experience as me and has found a solution.I have had the R218H unit now for just over 2 weeks and am using the 30 day trial period to check it out. It works OK here and I can get 2 to 3 bars on...

Kenjo by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone Accounts

I am going round in circles....have just plugged in my new mobile router.... really easy, working well, teenagers happy. But I cannot make a new account for the router. When I send the security code to my mobile then it logs me into my mobile account...

VEA membership fee

Hello all. I have today cancelled my upgrade to iPhone X. I had applied to join the VEA to get the discount off my new contract. As I no longer want the upgrade and therefore don’t need the VEA who do I contact to ensure the £10 fee doesn’t get taken...

Eihpos23 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi Performance

The WiFi signal from my VF router has an extremely limited range. 35 ft from the router I have virtually zero WiFi signal. Also the B.B. seems to keep dropping out and the VDSL speed has dropped to 13.1 mbits. Is this common?

Mellorg by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Private Internet Access VPN

Hi,Ive recently joined from BT and use a PIA VPN to connect to the internet (purevpn or trust.zone). For the first week all the sites for VPNs were blocked, I couldnt acccess the Purevpn.com webiste (or nordvpn, ipvanish etc) so I assumed these are b...

Unlocking iPhone 6 from Vodaphone - problem

My sister gave me her iphone 6. I was told I needed to use a Vodafone Sim for 30 days to unlock it. I did this. I requested an unlock code (since found out that you don't get one for Apple).Got an email today from Vodafone telling me to complete a fe...

Android player

How do I use the ringtone I've just cut in the android player? Any idea's..wanna use a Halloween ringtone I've just downloaded

discount for extra lines - when did it start?

Hi I've had two lines on my account (my wife and I) since October last year. I just noticed on the website about a 15% discount for new lines, but I haven't had any discount on my SIM only tariff. Should I have received a discount when I took out my ...

mrklaw by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ending Pay Monthly Contract

Hi,i am currently coming to the end of my 12 month pay monthly sim only,the agreement ends on the 3rd November 17,i have already got a deal elsewhere,i have contacted Vodafone via telephone to request my pac codes to move my numbers to the new provid...

Liam_89 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels