Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 6 WiFi calling

I noticed today that Vodafone are offering the iPhone 6 on pay monthly and that it comes with WiFi calling as stated on Vodafone’s website. Does this mean that Vodafone are now offering WiFi calling on all iPhone 6 models, including those that were b...

Apple 6 unlocking

I have a i phone 6 bought from car phone warehouse ,the first sim entered  was from talktalk mobile who use the vodafone network .i am now trying to put a sim from three in the phone and its says its not supported .How do i go about getting the phone...

Mobile Disconnected

In breach of their own Terms and Conditions, Vodafone disconnected my service due to my bank not honouring a Direct Debit request.Vodafone disconnected my service within 3 days of non-payment, even though I set up a Standing Order Mandate. Since then...

Unlock a broken phone

I want to sell my old Vodafone 5s, it’s completely broken, a buyer has asked for an unlock code so he can repair it. Vodafone told me that’s fine and they will send me a code. Today an email tells me I have to connect the phone to iTunes to unlock it...

Selected network not available

Hi. Please can someone help. Yesterday afternoon my battery died and since charging and turning it on it won't connect to the network. The message 'selected network (vodafone) not available', comes up when i turn the phone on. I have tried to connect...

12 Month Contract

Has Vodafone stopped 12 month contracts? i wanted to get the new s8 on a 12 month deal but can’t see 12 month contracts anymore on the site.

hervinder by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Freebee Freebee won't renew anymore.

Hy there,I'm being charged again this month because my text & web freebee hasn't automatically renewed even though I topped up £10 well before the 30 days was up. I just can't afford the £2 a day for data or the text charges. This has been happening ...

Aliselle by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Being charged for free Spotify Premium

I had an upgrade in August and was told I would get Spotify for free until July 2019. Unsuprisingly, I was billed for it in September. Spoke to customer "services" and was told that I wouldn't be charged from now on and my October bill would have the...

Damo64 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade handset returned in store still not off account

Hi all, I returned an iPhone to my local store on 26/10/17. It was an upgrade that I decided not to keep. The store had a few issues but eventually I was told that the return was processed and I’d go back to my old plan. This hasn’t happened as yet. ...

patd by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels