Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Continuous Flashing System Light on Sure signal 2

Can anyone help, I have a continuious flashing system light on my Suresignal 2, which is prventing me being able to use the sure signal capibility... I have power of and on etc, without luck... Regards, Paul

Registration denied error. Check SIM status

Hi there,   I have a Vodafone SIM [Removed] and I wanted to find out the status of it. That is, whether it is active and what package. Is that possible? I try to use it with a GSM/GPRS electronics module and get a 'Registration denied' message when t...

stathisv by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change of Plan

Hi. I've got the below option to change my plan but it just keeps coming up as an error when I submit. The chat operator said this is £63 a month...which clearly isn't the case here. Can anyone advise if they are having issues, or can Vodafone suppor...

Screenshot_20171026-130500.png

Account gone into default ?!!

Hi, so long story short i had quite a large overdue payment with Vodafone, after over a month of contacting Vodafone daily to fix this issue I finally resolved it and I was told as long as my account was clear by 5th November, that I would not be put...

Deeyx by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very displeased after over 20 years!

I am becoming very annoyed at having to chase up numerous errors on my VF account. I have been a customer for over 20 years but never before have I experienced the level of incompetence displayed by the current staff.  I renewed 2 contract phones and...

Data problem.

I bought a Vodafone mobile for £50 from Asda,as I am a Private Hire Driver,and needed a reasonable sized mobile phone,to be used mainly as a PDA for receiving jobs,and to use it mainly for this purpose,and for using as a Sat-Nav,when needed,if I am n...

Deregister sure signal after leaving vodaphone

HiI have recently left vodaphone and i cannot access my online account anymore. I have 2 sure signals registered to this account and i would like to deregister them so that i can pass them on to a friend as theirs has recently ceased working.Can some...

Vodafone Connect firmware update to 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.19

I ran the "Check for Update" on my router last night and was surprised that it applied the new firmware without giving me a chance to review the changes or to give me the option to bail out. It's all very well to offer the upgrade but I'd like to be ...

mw8523 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very Poor Broadband

Anyone else having problems connecting to the Broadband? I’ve switched from Sky and I’m regretting the switch.  I thought Sky were weak,but Vodafone is absolutely diabolical

Router problem

I have an r216 and am having problems with it as I cannot reset the default password.Every time I do the router spends 60 seconds going back to the default screen and the password has been reset  to default.Have maneged to do everything else and chan...

Labels