Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SIM suddenly not recognised or working

Might anyone be able to help me understand why my iPhone 5s worked fine this morning but suddenly it said "No SIM" even though it is fully up to date software wise? The Vodafone agent said that updating the software would definitely fix the SIM issue...

Mobile broadband router won't talk to latest Safari

Apple recently issued Safari updates on both OS/X and iOS, and now Safari won't talk to my Vodafone Mobile Broadband router. If you try and access the router web interface with 192.168.0.1 it just sits there with the grey screen and spinning activity...

ficelles by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

additional contract

Hi What are the rules for taking out an additonal contract 

caluk86 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

data activation

Hi,  recently have been having issues adding data for ipad sim. Tried numerous times only to be notified after a long time that activation failed however money gone from account. Who do I contact for help? Cheers

truroro by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock Iphone 21 days and counting

Folks,  I have requested and unlock on an Iphone 5s 21 days ago and nothing... how can this be escaleted an/or someone actually talk to me about where this is in the process. I meet criteriahave have a message back saying it would be 10 working days ...

awh by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

IMEI blocked by Vodafone !

Hello i’ve been in contact with numerous members of the Vodafone team who are all very pleasant and eager to help, but my issue persists. i have sent off my old iPhone SE to Mazuma mobile to be recycled but they have ‘quarantined’ the device as the I...

broadband content cotrol

When accessing broadband access control I get " sorry something went wrong" and someone is working hard to fix it.They must have been workink for a few months now as it has been as its been like it for that long. Any one any ideas?

amick by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Wi-Fi vulnerabilities

Hi A researcher has allegedly found severe flaws in the Wi-Fi protocol (also known as the handshake )and says devices running Android 6.0 and above and has Wi-Fi capability can be hacked. Android authority says between 40 and 50% of Android devices a...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels