Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Data Roaming Off, Still Charged

Using a Samsung S7 Edge. I travel to World for business and always have data roaming off, unless I wish to turn it on in a World Traveller zone. I recently landed into Tehran, Iran and when the mobile picked up the local network various notifications...

sammyh25 by 4: Newbie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! LG G5 WiFi Calling

Fellow Vodafoners, After much hassle I finally got my LG G5 delivered from Vodafone last week (an excellent handset if anyone is considering it). When ordering the handset I was told by Vodafone that I could take advantage of WiFi calling as part of ...

wwhyte92 by 7: Helper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone account/app

Hi all, I've had a terrible time being able to access my account online, user names being changed by customer services, everything you can imagine, nothing worked, til yesterday. I have a username, password that work. I can access my account. Brillia...

Unlock iPhone

Hi Trying to get an iPhone unlocked, seems like a very hard thing to do. Can I get a PM for someone at Vodafone to look at it? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eggdisk by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Free Gift Offer

Registered for my free gift over 7 days ago now, but I have not recived my validation and claim code (supposed to be withing 7 days) Have checked my spam folder, have tryied to contact the phone number giver (more chance of finding a unicorn in my ba...

Setup with a business account - Nightmare

morning, i took out my 12 month SIM only on the £19.20 deal on Thursday 1st September. First alarm bells when i tried to install the iOS app and was told i was a business customer. After countless online sessions trying to get it sorted and told one ...

My sure signal has lost all lights

Version 3 sure signalThe issue you’re experiencing: Not workingWhat light sequence you're seeing: No lightsYour speed test results from here. up 34.47  down 1.86Your external IP address from here. 84.92.123.145Your Sure Signal serial number:421648379...

Labels