Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

My Vodafone Account Issues

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me with an issue i have.I have been a customer with Vodafone for three months now, all bills paid on time and up to date etc.Have always had a problem with my online account however.  I am able to login, alt...

Unlocking Nightmare

Hi can you please help me. I bought a new Iphone and told my grandaughter she could have mine. I did the online unlock form but didnt get an acknowledgement that this was being processed, so i resubmitted a day later. I then got an email from Vodafon...

NUC CODE WILL NOT UNLOCK MY PHONE

After days and hours of time talking to vodafone i am going round in circles, they are unable to unlock my samsung galaxy s6 edge. The NUC code they have provided does not unlock the phone. i have noticed that alot of people have had this problem wit...

Aksir by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving incoming calls and texts

HiI have just got a new payg sim and installed it on an Iphone 5s. I have topped up and can make calls and send texts but unfortunately cannot receive any. If i phone my new number from another phone all i get is 'you have dialled an incorrect number...

ChrisPan by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking Doro

I have a Doro 5030 locked to Vodafone.  Doro is not listed as a manufacturer on the online Network Unlock request form.  So how do I complete the forn/apply for an unlock code? 

pcro17 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Connect router and wifi extenders

Hello! Couldn't find a board relating to broadband so I'm posting this here. I have just got a Vodafone Connect router which works fine. I used to have a wifi range extender paired to my previous router, in order to get the signal out to the other si...

Problem receiving calls from number on ee network

Hi Has anyone else experienced problems receiving calls.from.a number on ee? My husband is on that network and today tried calling me for about an hour and kept.getting voicemail but I had four bars of signal.... ThanksSam

Sburton74 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

CH46

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? - no I haven't had signal since leaving Manchester at 5:45, I get one or two bars but no 3/4G. Then no service in places I would usually have it. 2...

Gill200 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels