Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone, the worst global company in the world.

n January 2015, I renewed my contract with Vodafone, I had 3 mobile contracts with you, mine, my partners and my daughter, over the next few weeks, you managed to switch off each number by mistake, this was eventually sorted. In early 2017, I changed...

GU2 - Guildford

Hey guys, can someone look into why GU27TH area is so slow on 4G even when my phone shows full bars!  i work in this area & I have to switch to 3G even to read a twit!  Im very close to a  University so I'm guessing that's the problem. Too many other...

Unable to upgrade - keeps resetting/saying error when I checkout

I had an upgrade but because of a delayed delivery, I couldn't get back into town to pick it up before the order was cancelled. Now I see the option to upgrade again but when I try to check out I get an error message - something went wrong, or if I d...

doogheno by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband

Just joined. I can't get a straight answer out of Vodafone (but there again I can't get one out of BT either). I am moving to a rural area in November. The house doesn't have a landline and even if it did BT inform me that the best broadband they can...

Fenmoor by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

MPS line rental charges

I have just upgraded my phone and was looking online at my first bill and it is £74.97.  I was on a deal for £25 a month and changed to a deal for £37.80 a month.  I know my first bill will be higher but don't know why it's so much.  It says estimate...

PAYG in europe

I am in europe and would like to add extra data to my payg service. I have added cash credit to my account in the app but cant see how to use it to buy extra data. How do i do it?

Live Chat - Wasted 45 minutes after an error caused by it!

I'm wondering if others have had the same issue as me re the Live Chat option? I just spent 45 minutes with probably 1 valuable answer in that time.In short, my issue was that I added 15GB to my monthly plan as a 'one off' deal and was reassured of t...

Unable to use data abroad

Am on holiday. My two Vodafone phones are working perfectly. Although my wife's is not working on data only. Txt and calls work. But no data. There is the 4g symbol, and mobile data is turned on. But no luck. I had the usual txt from vodaphone saying...

Ivan_mps by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Free Gift

When registering for my Free Gift where do I locate my 'Order Reference Number'?

Found a lost iPhone

I have found a mobile phone with a Vodaphone SIM card.The phone is PIN locked and it appears to have been blocked so I have no way of contacting the owner.If I provide you with the details on the SIM are you able to contact the owner? 

Kipper60 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week