Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v3 blew up

Bought a Sure Signal v3 today,  worked for 2 hours then stopped with a loud band and smell of electrical burning, getting refund tomorrow, wouldn't have another one of these in the house, it was like Watching a test on fake Britain, lucky I was in th...

New Solutions for Getting a SIM Outside of the UK?

I'm travelling from Honolulu but spending a few days in Paris before going on to London and Dublin. I would love to have a Vodafone UK SIM for the duration. But the last time I checked, that was not an option as the SIM would have to be activated in ...

Can't register for MyVodafone: never set up a PIN nor memorable word

I bought a sim in a Vodafone store. The sim works, but I can't register for MyVodafone, to access the account from the web. I tried to register but the site is asking for my PIN or memorable word. Well, I have most certainly never set either!!! The S...

cdl by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hue Lights External Connection Not Working with VF Router

So I've recently moved to Vodafone from Sky, and apart from the WiFi being absolutley awful IMHO I cannot get the external connection into my Philips Hue Bridge working - was fine with Sky, no port forwarding, nothing. I've given it a static IP on th...

roundyuk by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor 3G coverage causes drop of calls

This problems occurred with Samsung Galaxy S8 and Note 8 with Vodafone.When 3G coverage is poor this leads to decreased voice signal as indicated by decrease number of vertical bars which sometimes causes call drops.When I change network mode to 2G (...

Proof Of Purchase?

I need to make a warranty claim for my device; there's an issue with some of them the manufacturer has acknowledged as an issue and publically stated that they will cover fixing it under the warranty. All I need it some proof of purchase of my device...

STDoohan by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

smart platinum 7

hi my smart platinum 7 will not swicthback on?

Using a 4G modem abroad

Anyone know if I can use a Vodaphone Australia data SIM in my 4G wi-fi router (which is presumably locked to Vodaphone).  I know I can use my UK plan there for the princely sum of £5 a day extra but I think not. Cheers

Twonko by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Need help to leave!

Hello! I cannot cancel my vodafone bundle.I am living in Brazil right now, so I cannot call neither 191 or 01635 33251, even when I use international code.Please I need help to cancel my vodafone line by other means. I don't know other way to contact...

bfmaceio by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Home Broadband not connected poor service has

Hi i recently changed to Vodafone broadband and there is no broadband connection been trying all day and night yesterday and still not connected. phoned home broadband team twice and waited 1 hour each on phone call and telling me it will be up and r...

Siraz by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels