Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No Divert available? You have to be seriously kidding me?

So we're now into Thursday. Had no landline phone since 3am on Saturday morning. Logged it Saturday pm.Asked for divert to be setup as no OR Engineer can come until Weds. Chap in chat had no clue.Rang Monday to get it setup and still they say they ca...

cfitzpat by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WhyI is 75mbps fibre just like 11mbps ADSL ?

I was so excited to be finally getting super-fast fibre broadband last month. When it was activated I did a speedtest and my download speed was 75 mbps with 9ms ping.  But as I surfed away I got this rather disappointing feeling that web pages were n...

Why is it so difficult to get Vodafone to unlock an iphone 4s???

Hi, Seems that trying to get vodafone to unlock iphones is a recurring issue?  Basically, I have been given an old iphone 4s from a family member because my phone has been irreparably damaged.  The phone was originally on a contract with vodafone whi...

unlock my iphone 6 please

Christ, why is this so difficult! I've had the phone 2 years on contract with you! I just want my NUC please, now I've ended my contect with you. (and not soon enough, awful serrvice). You're telling me I have to use a PAYG sim for 30 days before you...

Wyn-ford by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

mobile wi fi device

i have a mobile wifi device and want to connect an antenna to increase the signal so i can stream to tv . Is it better to get the antenna with the highest dB level ? some are 11dB and some are 35 dB  which would increase the signal the most ? thanks 

iPhone 8 plus 32 gb red entertainment

I have just bought an iphone 8 plus with vodafone with the basic package I upgraded online to 32gb red entertainmentwill i still get the extra 10gb data advertised on the main website when buying with an Iphone Many thanks 

mattjb54 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Buying Extra Data needs a serious overhaul

Vodafone has managed to excel in making the way to buy a one-off extra data package as annoying as possible for the customer.  If this system does not change, I'll be moving to Tesco Mobile at the end of my contract. Let me explain. Whilst on a famil...

Resolved! AVATAR

Hi I keep trying to change my avatar but the picture chopper is a little off I'll post screen shots below so it is easier to understand.Any ideas please.

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

B1 - Birmingham

Hi,I joined Vodafone about 3 weeks ago and since doing so have been unable to make or receive voice calls from my phone in the postcode area (B1) where I live.  The rest of the services on my phone (text, mobile data) work fine.  Looking at the netwo...

Aleo1985 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels