Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

'Hard' locked Smart Ultra 6

Hello, My father gave me a Smart Ultra 6. I tried using my vodafone sim in it, and it asks for a PUK code and says '0 attempts'. I called Vodafone customer service who gave me 2 PUK codes, neither work. It seems 0 atempts means 0 attempts left. My si...

synenico by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC

I have just moved from Vodafone after about 10 years . I have been trying to get my phone unlocked for anout a week befor my number ported overto the new provider . I did what i was told contactued them filled the online forms in recieved my NUC did ...

marcbu by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

nightmare getting unlock code

terrible time getting an unlock code. Similar experience to others. thirty days and counting. Bounced around from phone support to email exchanges with NUC team. Even tried Samsung. Nothing works!!!

zaz by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPhone 6s supposedly out of warranty

Hi,  I was hoping for some advice please. I currently own an iphone 6s and the charging port suddenly stopped working a few days ago. I took this in to the Apple Store who advised me that the whole phone would need replacing as it was a hardware issu...

atejani by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling my contract

Hi how do I cancel my contract as I'm paying for a service which I'm not getting? My phone keeps crashing, freezing and the GPS never works and now my phone is not being supported anymore I have put up with all the carrying on for long enough now. I ...

Vodafone Suggestion Contact

Does anybody have a direct contact with Vodafone where I may submit a suggestion to improve the "MyVodafone" website and possibly the service exp[erience to the customer? 

Mis sold contract

Hello I upgraded my phone on 8th October 2017. Vodafone sales agent offered me 15% discount on Iphone8 P.  I received phone on Tuesday. I called vodafone on Tuesday to confirm the contract details as there was no paper work with the phone. Customer s...

Mobile internet keep going off !!!

My mobile internet keeps going off and has been like this for months AV been in touch with 191 to many time Tryed every think New sim New phone All internet setting And when I ask to speak to supervisor the hang up and my phone to emergency calls onl...

L16rye by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

iMessage waiting for activation

I've burned up nearly two days trying to sort this out!New iPhone with verified Apple IDI messaging and FaceTime both hang on waiting for activation. Spent two hours on the phone to Apple and they swear it's because vodafone is blocking the Apple SMS...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels