Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Why is it so hard to renew a contract

I have 2 sim only contracts t renew. At the momnnet I get UL mins and texts 2gb of data for roaming and 4 gb for the uk. From july the 4 gb of uk data can also be used roarming so I could have potentially 6gb when roaming. The vodafone sales guy said...

bendyone by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Jersey/Isle of Maan call after barring international call

Hi All, I know calls to Jersey/Isle of Maan etc are chargeable, but should these calls be allowed (and hence charged) if I have barred internation calling on my pay monthly account? It looks like these are considered internation calls as the call cha...

Rohini by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

give me the real reason for cancellation

I was virgin media customer and as the new house I bought not covered by them I signed up for the broadband with vodafone on 28/9/2017 by calling their sales team. They set it up for £24.99 including line rental and was told that was last day of the ...

JLee3 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connecting to BASE network in Belgium

Looking for a bit of help with using an iPhone 7 in Belgium... I have been using both Proxima and Orange B over the last week without issue. Calls, texts and data all fine. I am now in a part of Belgium where the only network available is BASE, and m...

Roaming

I have an issue with Dara roaming of my mobile number [Removed] I cannot use the data.[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

Amaal by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Aeromobile Charges

I have just come back from the states.  Whilst over there I enabled data roaming as I had looked up data roaming charages and was happy with the costs.  On the flight home for take off I turned my phone off.  Once we were airborne I noticed there was...

Continued bills long after account closed

I have just been turned down for a mortgage because it would appear that my credit rating has has very quickly gone from good to very poor.After checking my credit report, it would seam the reason is six unpaid bills from Vodafone.I do not have an ac...

Early Upgrade Help

Hello Yesterday I upgraded and using the new flexi upgrade option on my account.However this morning have been told that I can't upgrade after 6 months (though my account says I can) and my order was cancelled due to the RPI Business Policy? Can some...

iPhone5 keeps turning off

Hi, I have an iPhone 5 and whenever I have around 40% battery remaing my phone turns off. I was wondering if anyone else has had this and can this be fixed? When I plug my charger in my phone comes back on straight away and it shows around 40% batter...

Tara1984 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New connection - no lines available

Just moved in to new (old) house, BT phone sockets in the house, line from telegraph pole etc. Last week openreach turned up to install our new broadband router and phone line, after a while outside he came in saying 'there's no available lines on th...

nflutter by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels