Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NUC is not working

I bought a new handset that is locked to Vodafone however it had not been used on the Vodafone network. I requested an NUC however it does not work. Is the reason it does not work because the handset has not been connected to the Vodafone network? Wi...

My phone won’t send calls or text to one person. Help?

Hi,So for quite some time now my phone hasn’t been able to send texts or calls to one of my friends but I can to all of my other contacts. I can receive both from her though. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about why this might be happen...

Text Scam

I've gotten a text from a application that I didn't subscribe to saying, "Thank you for subscribing to funny videos" and that I'll be charged £4.50 per week. I opted STOP and then got sent the same message again, which I once again opted STOP to. Wha...

Switching to sim only

Hi Vodafone  I spoke with customer services in early September requesting my contract is terminated and I go to sim only. I was told that would take effect at the start of October. I called customer services again last week to find that this had not ...

Network Unlock Samsung S6

I am getting really fed up with vodafone I have tried unlocking my device from vodafone I got my code and does not work. I need help to how to resolve this

unlocking iphone 6s

Hi . Ive been trying to unlock my vodafone locked  iphone 6s and after submiting  2 unlock forms I have twice been told that the IMEI is not correct and resubmit the correct one. But it is the correct one . I have contacted cust services and they say...

lufc10 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can a SIM supplied with an R207 work in an R216 (to run 4G)

There's a long story behind this - essentially moved house, had my Vodafone Connect terminated at the old address properly, but when it came to switch on my new one - oops, BT Openreach had rejected the original install request and it fell between th...

Fibre activation delayed 2 weeks

Hi, my activation day was 9th October 2017, the following evening I contacted Vodafone chat to see why it was not working. Then I was told bt found a fault and the activation day is moved to 15th. Today I still have no service. I contacted them again...

Koko1993 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM only contract issue

Hi there, I took a 12 month SIM only contract out a few months ago.  At the time I was offered 10GB data as part of the package.  After the first month for some reason this dropped to 8GB.  After numerous live chats I discovered that although I was o...

u785022 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Online upgrade

Has anyone else ever had an issue upgrading online? My husband is in the Army so we get military discount, I went into store and they can't apply that without him but said if I upgrade on line this will automatically be transferred over, which is gre...

Layla88 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels