Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

nuc code problem

Hi, Last week received NUC from Vodafone which did not work with my Samsung S6.Mobile sourced from Vodafone on 24 month contract.Spoke to On Line Agents three times informing them, each told me issue would be escalated to NUC Resolution team, no resp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor signal in North Bedfordshire

Why has the signal strength in the MK44 1BA area been reduced? 2 months ago I was getting 3 or 4 bars, now I am getting 1 or none? I have phoned customer service and been to my local shop but they say everything is OK?

jim4244 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Alleged default

After looking at my credit report today I noticed a default dated July 2014, I haven't had an account with Vodafone for well over 6 years. I just Spoke to Vodafone after waiting in a queue for over 20 minutes and then trying to explain the situation ...

Smayne by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

new connection

Hi, all i have bought the home broadband and phone deal,i have reached my activation date,(today).i saw the openreach tech this morningwe were assuming he was switching us on,but still nothing yet.i have read a lot of bad experiences of people not ge...

Siri not working?

I haven't been able to get Siri to work at all since I got my phone yesterday.  I've trawled the web and reset the network 5 times but to no avail.  It doesn't work on either my wifi or on 3G.  Yesterday it kept telling me it coldn't connect to the n...

wizbowes by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bixby Voice Commands.

Just a Heads up.  After all the recent updates for Bixby one of the members on the Samsung forum posted this advice. "I got updates today, cleared Bixby home and Bixby voice data, restarted the device, and Bixby voice came. "I then launched Bixby and...

Screenshot_20170822-141207.jpg

Battery drain on Smart 7 Platinum

My Smart 7 Platinum is about 4 months old now. I turn off the phone every night as a matter of course. On 2 occasions when I've tried to turn the phone on in the morning, the battery is totally flat. This can't be doing the battery much good either. ...

flipvic by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

blocked access to websites

I have not been able to access a couple of websites that are for over 18s. This has never been a problem until 48 hours ago. Is this due to Age verification?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cheated!!!

I recently wanted to move to 3 where I could get an iPhone 6s for £30 for unlimited call/texts and 35 gig data. Told retention’s this and they offered unlimited calls/texts and 18gig data for £30.80. When I said no, they offered to throw in Skysport ...

Trev2710 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Username

Hi. I recently bought voxi sim from the store and have activated. But i did not know there is a username for my online account. How could i possible to check it? Thank you.

Labels
Top Thanked this week