Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Voice recognition - support line

Dear Vodafone, I honestly cannot think of anything more annoying than voice recognition automated support navigation. On a personal level, I hate them, but I apprecaite this is the future we'll all have to get used to more of this, but in this case, ...

Equitas by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal box

Hi, has anyone else had the same problem with a sure signal box failing to reregister with vodafone after they suspended it and then re-initialised it? 3 weeks of talking with incompetent tech support operatives and I still cannot add/remove users. I...

S8+ Service Mode

anyone have a vodafone branded s8+ who can test if the following code works on their device *#2683662#.

Cant get proof of purchase

Hello, I'm hoping Customer Services read this. I have requested proof of purchase through the online form. Eventually after about 4 days I received proof of usage buit not proof of purchase. The email said I should go to wherever the phone was purcha...

gerdo40 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default showing on my Credit Score

I have a default showing on my credit score, which is for £14 but my final bill showed as 0.00 and when i logged into my account to check it said 0 balance and no payment due. From reading other peoples post this is going to afffect me getting a morg...

Sure Signal v3 (alcatel model) dead

Hi my sure signal has stopped working, no lights when I plug it in. After googleing the issue I came across this article and would know how I go about requesting a free replacment.https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/04/21/vodafone_femtocell_brownouts/...

MacShemp by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Coverage GL19

The vodafone computer generated coverage and real life e.g. that measured by Opensignal or real world use are often quite different and I see this at our postcode around Apperley in Gloucestershire.  The website show no plans for any network coverage...

Note 8 Screen going off during calls

My note 8 screen will aways go black about 1 min into  a call. Have tried turning Smart Stay and also the Block Accidental touches on and off but still no effect. Proximity sensor works as if i out the phone to my ear it turns of then turns on again ...

gpd1965 by 6: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal not working after de-register and register

Hello. I have a suresignal v3. I just changed the SIM of the "owner" phone. To get the new SIM to work I de-registered and registered the suresignal. The new phone soon had a good signal. The problem is with my other phone. This was working fine befo...

No 4g

Just recently joined vodafone (from 02) and I have no 4g data connection on my iphone. Checked the APN settings and updated them (as they were incorrect) but still no 4g connection (only 3g). My work phone (also an iphone) which is also on vodafone h...

Labels