Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Bar on my account due to Vodafone not taking direct debit

Vodafone said my bill was paid for three weeks on the app then I all of a sudden I got cut off and had charges on my account as well I would appreciate the bar got lifted as I think the way Vodafone treat there customers is disgusting 

NUC for LG G4

I requested a NUC over 15 working days ago and still not got it. I received an email in response to the online form I completed on 15th Sep and despite having a chat online a few days ago still no code.  

viggen by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Too many pictures

Hi in my settings on the forum I scrolled to the bottom of your page and noticed I have all the pictures of my dog I tried to use as an avatar But there is obviously too many I think this happened when I was trying to edit the picture as the picture ...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Openworld line check

Currently my line has the following error counts over 23 hours uptime : FEC Corrections155165719CRC Error13193I think the junction box outside the house is the source of the problem (or possibly from there to the nearby pole), and whilst I dont want ...

MrTAToad by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

More instances of 900+ usage showing on account

Like a few others here we are experiencing strange amounts of data usage recent being 3 yesterday 9.7.I always try to make a note of usage everyday but this weekend had missed doing so.Here is what was showing on usage on  the following days9.7 - 6.6...

dra1g by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone just aren't bothered!!

Coming up to the end of an 18 month contract which started off badly as Vodafone sent me a sim which had already been allocated to someone else.I wasted more than half a day trying to get this sorted and ended up going into my local store.After compl...

Resolved! Change of Name

My Mother gave me her phone some years ago it was on 02 never had a problem until I switched to Vodafone and got a Motorola G4 phone. When I use the Vodafone App it say hello with my Mother name. I have called the help line, yes thay can change the n...

mobile 4g data sim

My new mobile 4g sim works well in my samsung 10.1, I would like to use it in my vodafone mobile wifi R203. It powers up, connects to local mast, good signal, device connects to wifi but no internet.

davidap by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Connect Router VPN !!!!

Has anyone been able to set up a VPN server and successfully connect through the VodafoneConnect  supplied router? The PPP link control protocol was terminated Anyone with any tips or advice is much appreciated

justa by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

3mbs download speed?????

I changed to the Vodafone 76 package last week. (Yes, I've read about letting things 'settle'.) When I'm at work, download speeds are ok. I had an afternoon off this week, played some xbox and the speedtest hit around 40mbs. At night, around 9pm(ish)...

RobB82 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels