Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Extremely Poor complaint handling - still not resolved

I am absolutely disgusted about the way I have been dealt with by your offshore Complaints Team. My complaint regarding my account being incorrectly set up has been ongoing for 4/5 months and nowhere near being resolved. I am just being fobbed off. T...

Malc_E by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancellation

Hi there, please I would like to cancel my rolling contract as I only need it for one month (October and that’s it). Also please could you cap my one month usage (October) so I don’t have any bad surprises in extra bills? Phone number is (MOD EDIT: T...

Nesrine by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi calling only on selected phones

Hello, can someone please explain why Vodafone only allows certain phones to use Wifi calling? I have various Android phones that have the option of Wifi calling and it is enabled on the phone, Wifi calling enabled on my Vodafone account BUT it doesn...

eddy1585 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mods please help! Need to cancel an upgrade which is on backorder

Hi all, I need help cancelling an pay monthly upgrade that was placed yesterday at around 17:00. The phone is on backorder currently and so it has not been dispatched as of yet. I called through to cancel and spoke to two operators who were both tell...

brontai6 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi speeds slow

Hi there. I have one device connected by Ethernet, giving me speeds of around 64mb. Yet any device I’m using on WiFi is only giving me 25mb. I’m also talking about being sat right next to my router. I’ve tried Vodafone’s advice of changing the channe...

glendvd by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dynamic DNS providers

Does the smart connect router support Dynamic DNS services from No-Ip?

trebor50 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gear VR Offer

Hi. I recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S8 in a retail store. I had seen online about the Gear VR offer (£70 off) and when I went into the store, I asked about this. The advisor looked it up on the system, and said that I would recieve either a...

help

how do i change my registered card on 2345? cuz im trying to get a bundle and i dont wanna use my registered card for it but when it doesn't give me the option to use a different card it just says "enter your top up pin"

Unlock

Honest to God!! It's so hard just to get a simple answer or talk to a human being!!I submitted an unlock request. You have told me teh IMIE number is wrong. I have checked. It isn't.Can I have the unlock code please?

amro4610 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels