Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New iPhone 7 wifi issue

Hello all, Just upgraded to a new iPhone 7 and straight away, was forced out of the box to update the phone to iOS 11. Since updating, I have had problems, keeping the wifi connected, as it just randomly dissconnects. Would anyone know how to resolve...

Contract dispute

My wife recently upgraded her contract. This contract is in my name. She did not have access/permissions to make these changes to this contract. How was this allowed to happen?

Sure signal working for additional users but not for my own number

Hi,I have a fully working Sure Signal v3 and I have added an additional user. What is strange is that the additional user is able to fully use the sure signal but my own phone is not connecting (owner of the sure signal). I have forced my phone (Sams...

Mobile number deleted-help needed

Yesterday my phone stopped working/no service. I cannot make/receive calls/texts. After several frustrating discussions with call centres they finally admitted that I have been disconnected in error. There is no apparent reason for thisThey promised ...

Lynieloo by 3: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhones not connecting to new Sure Signal

Hi,There are three iPhone 6 phones in my household.  One is the "owner" number on the Sure Signal and it works OK with a full five spot signal.  The other two regularly have no service or occasionally one or two spots.  The three iPhones are identica...

Nick_F by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade

Hello,  I have recently checked my eligability for an upgrade and it had said 14th March 2017. however I have checked it now and it says feb 2019. I don't understand how as I have not changed my contract only added more data to my bundle. My phone is...

emtwomey by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming charges

Hello, I recently travelled to Spain and was concerned to find that I had incurred £149 worth of data charges, mostly because the internet on my phone would not connect while I was there. According to new EU rules I should only be charged up to £6.50...

Kmac77 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

What is the point of pre order ?

On Friday 15/09/2017 at just after 8am, I preordered the Iphone 8 256gb, I then ordered a new ipad pro. The chap I spoke to said that I was the first person who had ordered a new Iphone with him and that delivery would be 22/09/2017 the conversation ...

Labels
Top Thanked this week