Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Huawei p9 audio issue when using apps.

Hay all. I keep getting this message when I try and record a video or use apps like Shazam. I have backed up and restored the phone a number of times now and it keep returning. Any ideas?   

Screenshot_2017-09-27-23-08-21.png
mandrews by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cancelling my old account and keeping the number

I've been told by carphone warehouse it was cheaper to get a new contract than upgrading, they didn't tell me though that I still had 2 months left of contract with vodafone, so after upgrading i called vodafone to get the pac code for my old number ...

Resolved! S7 Edge Briefing feed

Hi all on the 7 edge were you can set it to swipe the edge panel on one side and you have a few options So I put S health which shows your current steps with works fine but the briefing feed shows UNABLE TO SHOW NOTIFICATIONS and Ju the top there is ...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Post your iPhone 8 / 8 Plus preorders updates here.

Just a topic for everyone to keep everyone else updated on the status of their preorders for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Hopefully if you subscribe to this thread you'll know when shipping starts etc. Please indicate Day ordered , Time and if ordered in...

TomRai by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

RED LIGHT FLASHING FIRST AND THIRD LIGHTS SOLID ORANGE

I have purchased my THIRD Sure Signal (SS), after a number of years of successful service. In both cases the previous two SS broke down and were replaced FOC by yourselves. The latest SS Serial No. 43172948564 has been successfully Registered by your...

chittoe by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

DG10 9JU - MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE NO COVERAGE.

MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE, DG10 9JU- NO COVERAGE YET AGAIN, THERE IS NO COVERAGE  IN THE DG10 9JU POSTCODE-THAT IS BALLPLAY ROAD AREA OF MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE. THIS IS THE CASE ELSEWHERE IN MOFFAT AND HAS BEEN SINCE  10.30AM MONDAY  25TH  AUGUST 2016 THE...

Derek49 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV issue

After some browsing and a few days without success on live chat, I see I'm not in the dark regarding now TV and not being able to pick it as an option. I was actually able to go through the entire process and pick now TV originally and had even linke...

Retrieve a disconnected number

Hi I had a PAYG number that I have had for at least 8 years it has been disconnected because of non use.  My last text was 30 June.  I need the number as it is my contact for a variety of other services I use.How can I get it reconnected?

TDY by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

unlock code

Ive requested an unlock code about a week ago but have still not had an email. Ive checked all the email folders

Labels