Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S9 - Sheffield

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes, travel less than a mile towards the city centre and 4G is normal and works as you'd expect again    2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1...

Terminating completed contract and PAC code

Hello! I’ll try cut a long story short. My 24 month contract is up 6th Oct, I want to transfer my number over to another provider. I contacted Vodafone chat who sent me out my PAC code and said don’t use it before the 6th or you’ll be charged an earl...

Force WiFi calling

Hi. I have an iPhone SE.Is there a way to force it to defualt to wifi calling when connected to wifi rather than cellular calling?I have a strong broadband singal and speed at home whereas cellular coverage is pretty ropey so would prefer to be alway...

Liamh by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract end date

I got my contract in January 2016 on a 24 month contract ending in January 2018 but on my Vodafone app it says my contract doesn't end till at least August 2018. I know my contract is only 24 months though. How do I get this corrected as I brought my...

cancel the contract and support team didn't help

I want to cancel my contract but now I stay in different country. I chated with three agents but no one can help. I dont know what should I do? I forget my pin and the first agent told me that he will send me the password within 30 mins but I waited ...

Ajirapa by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Changing from a £10 Big Value Bundle to a £5 Big Value Bundle

My current £10 BVB expires on Friday 22nd September.  I want to change to a £5 BVB. I understand that to cancel the £10 BVB I need to ring 2345 from my mobile, then when my allowance runs out at the end of the 30 day period I ring 2345 again to buy a...

Marrea by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

30 SIM ONLY UPGRADE TO 24 MONTHS CONTRACT - IS CREDIT CHECK NEEDED?

I am on a 30 day rolling sim which i did a credit check for, i just need confirmation whether vodafone does another credit check when you want to upgrade to a 24 month contract? Also how long do you have to wait before you can upgrade to a 24 month c...

Sure Signal

I have an unlocked phone obtained from Motorola UK. If I insert a Vodafone SIM will the phone work with sure signal?

Lew1943 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels