Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

unable to register sure signal

When I try to register my sure signal I get the error message: Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1011 - [2a1] I suspect that it may not recognise my postcode but any other advice ...

dsns by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal v3 not connecting

My suresignal stopped working when I plugged into my router via a switch instead of directly to the router. Tried putting it back to what it was like before, but that's not worked either.Solid orange number 4 light (is use light)Flashing power light....

himaro by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Apologies if this duplicates or its posted in the wrong place but my previous topic seemed to disapear after I edited it!!!Would really appreciate fellow forum members advise and experiences with the S8 and S8+ please.I've watched every review I coul...

new business connection, cannot get through to anyone.

As the title states, I am  Business customer.scheduled installation for today, mj quinn turned up, threw a cable in.said he needs a cherry picker to complete the install, said he would be back by end of the day.I waited at our leicester hub for the e...

4g not working

Got the iPhone 7 plus on my upgrade, 4g did not work spoke to customer service they sent me a new one which still doesn't work, not good enough. What do I do? 

Mobile data not working

My SIM uk card does not connect to data in my iphone nor any other iPhone. If I put someone else's in my iPhone it behaves perfectly. I therefore need your help in resolving this issue

Business Line - porting hell

Something as simple as transferring a number over from EE to Voda has been totally messed up - this is my business line - i am unable to call out, receive calls etc. No signal on either sim card. EE are syaing they have done everything from their end...

Customer relations

I need contact details for customer relations please! I have been trying to get a satisfactory outcome to an issue that has arise because of Vodafone and the incompetence of the staff/systems. If I am not contacted by 4pm today I will be issuing Voda...

Klipo81 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels