Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broadband Activation issues, lack of support!

Hi Guys,Decided to switch to Vodafone broadband due to them being much cheaper than BT and could provide it as quick as BT. BT had a date of 15th September, the guy in the Vodafone store near me said they can definitely do 14th September and he can e...

TomOwen93 by 3: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

Home broadband not activated for last 3 days (Horrible experience)

I have tried restarting router by unplugging power adapter and then pressing the power button for 5 seconds and then connecting power and restarting router after 30 seconds I tried the reset button and then unplug power for 30 sec and then turning ba...

Old number

I've been out of the UK a couple of years since my pay monthly contract finished and wondered if it's possible to get my old vodafone number back? I never ported it to any other provider when the contract ended and it appears not to be in use. Anyone...

sapchild by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rewards Points Value Halved

Since when did the value of Rewards points halve in value?Seems 1000 points now only gets you £5 worth of benefits?

kdhuk by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting back to VF

Hey guys, Is there a time limit for me to port my number back to VF if I have left in the last few days? For example if I ported away and completed yesterday but I have changed my mind can I request the PAC from my new provider and port back to a new...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connection dropping out constantly

Evening, My connection is absolutely abysmal on Fibre 38. There are daily dropouts, it's sluggish and struggles to stream NowTV or Netflix despite being twice the speed of my previous Sky package which handled it without incident. Every time it's a p...

JuliaL by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google photos

Hi people Sorry for this one but it's only easy if ya know theI don't want you thinking I only phoned you for money that's why your getting it back.it's a principle thing now more than the money and also in case I fall in ##~## again.I can't keep as...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal not showing in My Vodafone

Hi, I had a new suresignal set up over the phone last week. All working correctly but I now don't have a link in My Vodafone to administer it. Any idea why this is?Screenshot attached showing my home page.....

GIVEN UP!! Vodafone NOR recovery has my account!!

Second time posting. At this point I've completely given up. On 24/08/17 I contacted Vodafone to see why my payment plan hadn't been taken to find out the recovery agency dealing with it had sent me back to Vodafone yet Vodafone were telling me that ...

Deeyx by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Use in Ukraine

Hi, Hoping someone could advise please!Have a basic phone, Smart First 7, on a payasyougo big bundle. Is it possible to use this combo in the Ukraine. Will be using mobile to mobile calls whilst there and the odd text back to the UK.Thanks in advance

bigboner by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels