Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sky sports movile TV offer

I am trying to redeem the sky sports mobile tv offer. I have tried switching off Wi-Fi when first registering which didn't do anything. I got the error code 80001. I then tried to  - Switch off Wi-Fi - Put the phone into airplane mode for 30 seconds ...

VEA help

Hi, new to the forum so bear with me.  How do I apply VEA to a recent upgrade? Cheers

lfcsb73 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

unlock an iphone 4s

HiI have recently given this phone to my daughter to use but she wants to put another sim in this, as she is with a different network

Vodafone wallet not working after SIM change

Recently Vodafone insisted that I need to chage my SIM to resolve issue of not receiving texts from abroad (problem is apparently with EE). After the SIM swapped the vodafone wallet is not working any more.It pops up message "Unable to open Wallet" s...

vlado by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Top up problems

Hi!I have a problem to top up necauuse on saturday night I tried to add £20 credit but it did not work because I did not receive any confirmation text. Following that I tried again and it still didn't work. So today I checked my bank account and I sa...

kervinm by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very unprofessional and bad customer service

I took three lines out in 2015 it took me three months to have the phone functioning as they mixed up SIMS AND IMEI NUMBERS AND receive confidential texts to incorrect phones! Having been a customer of EE, o2 and three I can say clearly this is the w...

sg200 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G does not connect

Hi, i upgraded my data sim tablet contract on 20/06 this year. I was previously on a 3G connection and purchased a 4G upgrade. My tablet has never connected to 4G and 3G is extremely patchy. FaceTime audio keeps blanking / dropping and YouTube is for...

Samsung Note8 Dex Offer

I have had my samsung note 8 on pre order and just looking at the website to claim my free dex it is asking for the following  "you have a copy of your proof of purchase invoice/receipt or delivery confirmation which you are able to upload." I only h...

bazjohn11 by 10: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

poor/negligible signal at home

Hi,was told by your twitter people that I had to go this route to report poor/negligible signal at home.postcode de13 8ag.often no service, sometimes one/two bars in isolated corners of the house; image from your checker below. this is not an isolate...

dm27 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Signal and data in Barton Under Needwood

Vodafone you claim I should get 2G (lucky me!) but there is nothing more than GPRS or E if having a lucky day. phone Signal at home is very limited too. No it's not my phone as everyone I know says the same about the village if on Vodafone. 

SuzyG70 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels