Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Temporary sim and ported number both working on my phone

I recently changed networks from BT to Vodafone  and  Vodafone sent me a sim  with a number we'll call 123 which I inserted into my phone and  then called them and gave them the PAC code I got from BT to keep my original number (we'll call 777) .All ...

andi29 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

mobile wifi set data limit

How do I set a cap on my mobile WiFi, want to set it at 30GB but can't find location to do so. 

Selco36 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone unlocking

Hi there, I've been trying to get a phone unlocked from Vodafone as I got the phone almost 2 months ago, one person saying I have to wait 3 months and others saying this is not necessary as my account is good and been with Vodafone over 5 years. I ha...

Kc67 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Unlocking Code (NUC) for Galaxy S5

Hi, I am currently awaiting my network unlock code, and have been waiting since 20th January 2015. After waiting 10 days for a response following submitting my request form, I was asked to confirm the phone was locked. I confirmed that the phone was ...

basforsj by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 1 thanks

Using phone as mobile hotspot with PS4

Hi guys,I recently joined vodafone as I have moved house, and can't have a fixed land line installed where I am, so I use my mobile phone as a wifi hotspot.  I works really well with my laptop / now tv etc.  But I want to use it with my ps4 to play o...

mrmcox by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? No, I've been in London and various locations in Northants and the issue is the same 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue...

grisewos by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Calls go straight to Voicemail

I have a Sony Z1 Compact phone and am currently finding that all my incoming calls go straight to voicemail without the phone ringing.  I then get a message advising me of the missed call!  I'm not a proficient smartphone user, so may have inadverten...

CDavies2 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing

I'm currently in need of finding my old bills from September/October/November 2015, but I upgraded my phone and contract in around April 2016. I have located the emails from around that period, but when you click on them the page that comes up is emp...

Texts

Hi, I've got unlimited texts but they aren't sending. Does anyone know why?  Thanks! 

Bill payments

I paid my bill but on the app it says I ow 90odd pounds and the app won't let me do live chat as it never lets me log in to anything as it says nothing is recognised. What do I do

Kezza1 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week