Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Has anyone heard when they will be getting the note 8 as I seen other countries have theirs already 

Disconnected from TalkTalk and now no broaband after 4 orders!

End of my thether with Vodafone! After being cut off for 2 weeks with no idea as to when I will be reconnected given I've just been asked to submit order number 4. As a mobile phone customer for the last 6 years I ordered broadband with Vodafone on t...

No internet

I signed up for Vodafone broadband and paid the £60 for an engineer visit this was supposed to take place on the 1st of September this then got cancelled and they said it will be the 7th of September. So I waited I then get a text saying it will be o...

Angela12 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lied to by Vodafone regarding a sim only plan

Hello I need some advice. I was given a new number by Vodafone at the start of my contract a few years ago which turns out was a number used by a taxi company. Getting phone calls every day was understandably annoying me so I complained. Was told by ...

Lee1986 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

No incoming ringtone

HeyWhen someone calls me they say that there is no ringtone on their side and that I just answer, the phone still rings on my side. I have had this problem for a while now, and have contacted Vodafone on numerous times about it but still no resolve. ...

Cojomc by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock iPhone 7

Hello, I am trying to get my IPhone 7 unlocked from the Vodafone network. I have completed the form online but it is saying that you are unable to do it as I haven't been with Vodafone for 30 days. I have been with Vodafone for 5 years but due to an ...

Returns Cancelled one of my lines.

I have 4 lines with one on a separate billing arrangement. I upgraded in August to same SIM only plan I was on but with discount. Decided to cancel the upgrade as need a phone with one of my lines. They reverted back on 3 lines. So Forum team called ...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone's Leaked Secure Net Business Plan

Purely conjecture but I can only assume from my personal experience that it would look something like this: Step 1: Automatically sign people up to a service they neither need, want or consent to. Step 2: When customer receives their phone and immedi...

Sure Signal Call Fails

Hi There, Have struggled with the Sure Signal for months now. If I try and make an outgoing call I generally get call fail and incoming calls go straight to voicemail (which I then can't pick up because I can't make an outgoing call). I have tried al...

Bernardo by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Request for IP address block to be checked/whitelisted

Hi, I work for an ISP, and we have recently started using a new range of IPs for one of our networks, but the range in question appears to be blocked by you guys so all Sure Signal boxs that our customers have are not working. Would you be able to ch...

aliclubb by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels