Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Wallet registration

Hi! I got a new phone and when I was trying to re-register for the Wallet app I keep getting 2036 error Number change not completed. I never requested a number change and I have the same SIM for 1.5 years (NFC enabled). Tried to contact support but n...

sirgader by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! NEW UPDATE OR DOWN DATE

Hi all I've enclosed a picture of my down load just to show comparison to what BANDOFBROTHERS received in his update 1st im glad I got it at last but what it has done I'm not so sure as I can not tell anything different from when before I installed i...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 5 thanks

G72 - Cambuslang, Glasgow

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service Yes, inside house. Only receive one bar on the phone. Walk outside the door into driveway and it improves.  2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 ...

Billing

I have never had to do anything with Vodafone and I have a outstanding bill for £89.00 on my NAME ? The customer service is soo poor and unprofessional  they couldn't even find a account on my Name and asked me to just pay the bill ? I am taking this...

Imran123 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nintendo Switch with Vodafone tethering from iphone - NAT D

Hello,for some time now I have been the owner of the Nintendo Switch console and my pain begins with the vodafone.When the console is connected to a portable hotspot, the console displays the nat of class d, which makes online gameplay completely imp...

Wapniak by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default to credit rating - URGENT

Hi  I used to have an account with Vodaphone about 6 years ago, now i am trying to apply for a mortgage and is failing to go through just because of the default account on my experian credit score. My stepfather has passed away and i was in Germany u...

annamaj by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock iPhone bought from Carphone ware house

Hi, I have bought a Iphone from CPW with a pay monthly deal on EE. I have not inserted the EE sim in the 'Unlocked' phone yet. I intend to use my already in use Vodafone SIM (12 months SIM only deal of hich 8 months in use) in the new Iphone .  This ...

sajalpal by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nac for Vodafone smart turbo 7

Hi I'm a Vodafone Ireland customer. I bought phone new online but appears to be locked to vodafone uk. Is there anyway of getting phone unlocked. Thanks

Mrperty by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement wire

Hi!! We have Vodafone broadband and one of our rabbits chewed through the internet wire, we don't know which is a suitable replacement because our knowledge on this stuff is very limited lol, so we were wondering if anyone knew where we could buy an ...

Tmollyr by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week