Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Where is my phone?

I have sent my phone (Sony Xperia z5 premium) for repair on 19th of Aug as it was not switching on. I have not been offered a courtesy phone and since had to do with a basic phone that I bought for the interim. I have since been on a wild goose chase...

Voxi for the under 25's..... What about the over 25's?

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/voxi/index.htmUnlimited calls , texts and social media data all for £10 a month - makes the current SIM only plans look ridiculously expensive How about a new sub brand for the oldies - unlimited streaming of Smooth , Magic ...

kdhuk by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 5 thanks

Default Marker on Credit File - Help Needed

Hoping someone can point me in the right direct and/or advise the correct number to call.I had an issue with Vodafone when i cancelled a Pay monthly Contract in October 2015.  Despite having made several telephone calls plus on-line chats, the contra...

Wrong IMEI Number

Hi,     I bought an iphone 6s contract from mobiles.co.uk with Vodafone for my daughter. After nearly two years of usage , I tried getting the phone unlocked and vodafone sent me an email saying "Serial number (IMEI) you provided doesn’t match the on...

SureSignal v1 - can't connect

Sure Signal v1 not connecting with phone after power cut - rebooted x2, top 2 lights solid - no signal. Occasional happened previously but this time, even after 2 x reboot attempts it still won't work.

NeilG1 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Signal TR9

Post Title: TR9 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Just at home, indoors and outdoors on our farm, travel approx 1 mile to regain signal 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) o...

joju71 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

S74 - Barnsley - mobile signal problems

I'm having issues with mobile signal dropping out when at home. I use an iPhone 5S running the latest version of iOS 10. All is fine (usual decent 3G or 4G signal) but then every 10-20 minutes I will lose reception ("No service") for a couple of minu...

Resolved! Smart V8 Case

Has anyone been able to find the smart case (one with a window in it) for the Vodafone Smart V8 that is mentioned in the settings. Can't seem to find it anywhere, not sure if I'm just not looking in the right places.

No 4g network WF4

I have no 3g or 4g network in WF4 3LX. I reported it yesterday. I get 4g in a different postcode area. Please can you check the mast 

Englefield Green - Post Code TW20

There seems to be a network issue with Vodafone in the Englefield Green / Royal Holloway University (Post Code TW20) area but Vodafone appears to ignore the issue. Is somebody else experiencing network problems?

biu55 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week