Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

CB10 - Hempstead

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area'  CB10 - HEMPSTEAD 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  BETWEEN 3-5 MILES 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue oc...

maxemoo3 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

WHERE IS MY MONEY???

I used the My Vodafone app on Tuesday to pay off some of my rather large o/s balance. It's now Thursday and Vodafone still haven't received the amount. I have called the bank and Visa about this debit card payment and they have advised it can take 3-...

Phone repairs

Power to you! I am not 100% sure what /why Vodafone use this ad campaign! My recent experience with them doesn’t reflect anything otherwise. Recently, to be precise on  28th of April I bought a brand new Sony Xperia hand set from their shop in Hampst...

Unverified Bill charge on my PAYG account

Unknown purchases added to my PAYG account what are they? I am on PAYG so bid value bundle paid for & then an Extra .. there is a 'purchase ' for £45  which I did not order and another one. And I was under the impression that being pay-as-you-go I co...

Mindi16 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Security

First off this is not sent with malice nor at any one on this forum But for at least the last six months I have been hearing about monthly security updates so  have been researching Google protect as well and is seems that the s8 a flag ship device a...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 5 thanks

Can't get hold of anyone new customer

Was waiting on the phone 3 hours 2 minuets to speak to someone regarding my new 12 month contact with broadband which is now questionable. The date that was given to me on the phone to be set up has now been pushed back 4 days with no explanation mea...

Help with 3g or 4g

Hi. I have a student who has arrived from Spain and he cannot pick up 3g or 4g for longer than 30 seconds then it cuts out.We have taken him to the Vodafone shop for help but they couldnt help ?How can we get his phone to work?

Resolved! Pay monthly bill

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to reduce my pay monthly contract bill? 

HTC Magic hboot problem

I have a htc magic and I just got it out of my pocket and the screen came up saying : sapphire pvt 32b ship s-on g hboot-1.33.0007 (sapp10000) cpld-10 radio-2.22.19.26i Jul 31 2009,15:49:25 HBOOT <back> fastboot mode I have tried everything, it's jus...

rewards voucher won't work

Hi redeemed my points for 3 x £25 John Lewis vouchers 2 worked fine 3rd won't work what's happening and why won't it let me use it thanks

George78 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels