Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

What is Enterprise ECare for Business Customers?

Does anyone know what is What is Enterprise ECare for Business Customers?I am a business customer and i can see this in my account but not sure what it is.Thanksrb

rbsub by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad delivery

I ordered an iPad but I got a text saying out of stock and i rang up and told could take up to 2 months will I still be paying for it when I haven't revived the product. Or could I change to a different colour to get the product faster 

Pay as You Returns

It has been nearly a year when i was sent an email by the vodaphone web sotre in South africa confirming i will recive my refund. Nothing as yet. £75 Pounds Lost. Cannnot post the email add Another Order was never collected by DPD even though a retur...

allana13 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

DY10 - Kidderminster East

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Within 1 mile of my home postcode. Improves if i travel West. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't wa...

sqdmta by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Daytime Slowdowns?

New customer here looking for some help, advice or confirmation to what I’m experiencing.  Router is connected at around 73MB and initially completing speed tests over Wi-Fi I’ll get around 68-70MB. Perfect... However, over the last few days I’ve not...

Signal strength good on phone near suresignal

The sig strength indicator on my Xperia XZ  phone does not improve with suresignal up. Is this correct? Seems to me the phone. Should show good sig strength with Suresignal.

Are there any apps for iPhone to stream movies?

I have been looking for some apps for iPhone to watch movies online and latest episodes of tv shows. Although I found apps like crackle. But still looking for more.   [mod edit: link removed]

rick8226 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Business NFC SIM

Hi,  I have had a Samsung S8 for 6+months and have successfully set up a commercial NFC SIM in the Vodaphone Wallet for the same amount of time and have been using it without an issue. 4 weeks ago I moved to a business contract on the same phone and ...

SMS messages being converted to MMS messages

I recently sent an identical message to 14 people.  I had to send it twice to 7 people at a time.  The first 7 messages were not charged but the second lot were converted to MMS and I was charged 35p for each of them.  I checked out the Q&A and it sa...

Labels