Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Ripped off Again

Long story short.I got an alert on my phone saying my data was running out so within a few minutes I purchased 2gb £10 HOWEVER within the 3 minutesI had used 125mb apparently. Anyway I thought fair enough I had gone over and cancelled the extra data ...

Roaming in EU after 11 June fair usage

I understand that after 11 June roaming charges are to be abolished.  The understanding I have from the EU is that it is intended for temporary visits and not if you are resident in a European country outside of the UK.  I did however see a fair usag...

barryd999 by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

DH7 - Durham

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Nearly everywhere I go 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add...

sure signal

EPIPHANY, I think that is the word when a great truth is revealed. After three weeks of expense, journeys to two vodafone shops an exchanged new phone, two new sims, endless calls to Nokia andVodafone support and compensation from vodafone, I have fo...

Guest Wi-Fi

Hello, I'm thinking of switching to Vodafone broadband and see it comes with guest Wi-Fi which is great, but can anyone tell me if it comes with the option to disable/enable access to other devices and local files? As during the week I'd want it enab...

LAN clients seem to connect and disconnected repeatedly

I have some odd symptoms on some attached devices, and I am trying to find out whyWhen I look at the Vodafne router connection log I see this 06.09.2017 15:18:25 LAN client GainSpancefe03 (??) disconnected with IP address 192.168.0.5 LAN 06.09.2017 1...

philguk by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working on return from 2 weeks holiday

Tried resetting but still not working.Lights:  Red led flashing 2nd led blank, 3rd and 4th led amberSpeed: 70.90 Mb/sIP: 80.229.34.201Ser No: 42153823721Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops  1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  192.168...

monadh by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone cannot or will not advise my IMEI?

Hi, I'm looking for advice please, as i'm pulling my hair out here.I have a sim only deal with Vodafone, 12 month contract.The sim was in my Daughter's  Apple iphone 6, recently stolen in Spain. The sim was blocked by Vodafone. I am attempting to mak...

TeTsuo by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade Error

Hi, I performed my upgrade last night and paid for a delivery today between 12pm and 6pm. I received a text message to say the order had been received but I've received no more information. The phone hasn't turned up and when I click on the upgrade s...

b0bbins by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels