Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Feedback - Roam Further £5 per day charges

Has anyone elese come across the problem of being charged for calls/texts via Serbia when actually in Montengero (well away from the border so no danger of accidentally picking up a Serbian provider)? This is a serious issue now that Roam Further des...

Free topup from Talkmobile transfer

I was supposed to get £10 included on my new PAYG sim when I transferred from Talkmobile. The envelope it was packaged in said it was already loaded but there's nothing there. If I try to apply again using the same voucher code it says the code has a...

when will Vodafone install mast in Nettlebed

In Nettlebed coverage is very poor and for ages eforts to have some normal signal. Is there any plans to have a mast installed near nettlebed or Nufield

Confused??

So this might be a lot of waffle but please do read if you have time. I took out 2 contacts with Vodafone and have had countless problems since the beginning. After 1 month my phone stopped working. Turned off, wouldn't charge so hey, brand new still...

OX28 - Witney, Oxfordshire

Hello!As requested by the Vodafone twitter, here is my list of issues with the network connection. 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? It happens all over the county - there is no sp...

Can't cancel rolling 30 day mifi contract?

So I bought a mifi (r216) with a 30 day rolling contract because my ex was moving in to a new build house with no internet, and needed something to tide her over. She now has fibre bb. I want to cancel the rolling data plan, but keep the mifi box. Wh...

Abroad

Hello, was just wondering if I needed to inform Vodafone I am going abroad?

SAMSUNG S7 CALLS CUTTING OFF

Having a problem recieving phone calls, randomly (timewise) cutting off the caller, this is on a brand new Samsung S7, this is on, what should be long chats on the phone, so far it seems to be with callers on other networks. Is this a phone or networ...

mobile wifi

Moved to home with no phone line so I looked into mobile WiFi (’MiFi’) options to tide me over until the main phone line was connected. I took out a ‘pay as you go’ mobile WiFi R216 contract for £25/month and a 50GB of data per month. I’d been using ...

drgraham by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels