Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

What is the point in having live chat?

If it's never going to work or even be online?The page states 24/7 live chat, yet it's always busy or offline.Vodafone customer service is appaling enough as it is without being unable to contact them at all.

Diggerg by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Money credited to me

After fining out I've been paying for two insurance policies for the last year Vodafone have said they will credit my account. Does this mean it will go into my bank account and how long does it take? 

Iz_86 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call forward on iphone5 not working

I've started using my work phone the majority of the time, but don't want to lose my personal mobile number (I've had it for ever).  So the plan was to simply forward all the calls from my personal phone (iphone5 on vodafone pay monthly) to my work p...

Doofas by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 mic

Hi all, The microphone on my Smart Ultra 6 stopped working properly.  In calls the other person cannot hear me at all, and when recording a video, the volume is very low with a periodic clicking noise. I assumed hardware so replaced the mic board (th...

Vodafone Secure Net opt-out

Hi Folks I am a bit frustrated by the fact that secure net keeps telling me websites are not safe, so I followed the advice and logged onto my portal to opt out. Unfortunately there is only an opt-in button, and no opt-out.How do I switch this very a...

ddoc99 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV pass not appearing

I hope someone can help me as I'm being told by Carphone Warehouse to speak to Vodafone, and Vodafone is telling me to speak to Carphone Warehouse! I took out a plan with Vodafone via Carphone Warehouse, one of the perks it mentioned was a Red Entert...

Laura by 4: Newbie
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

BlackBerry battery problems

Hello, I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320. Yesterday I had some problems with the battery. I got a message saying "Battery too low for radio use" even though I wasn't listening to the radio and then it appeated to turn my internet off. I had to put it ba...

Change of installation date? No you can't.

I am hoping to move home in the near future and Vodafone broadband looked like a good deal for the new address so I telephoned customer services to find out more.  I was told that if I ordered at that time I wouldn't be charged for the router or for ...

JRR by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Audio Out

Hi Please can you help, I have a 2 year old Smart Ultra 6 and the audio output seems to have stopped working, I think it happened after a software update. Vodafone have told me to take it to a store but has anyone else experienced this audio problem?...

Jc64 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Router Browsing Webpages from Devices

Hello, Recently had Vodafone Fibre installed. I have noticed since the installation that I am often connected to the WIFI with full signal via 5GHz and 2.4GHZ on some devices drop outs in internet connection. My devices are showing full signal howeve...

BigG93 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels