Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! VoLTE not working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and on my account it says that 4G calling (VoLTE) is activated along with WiFi Calling. The WiFi calling works fine, however the option to enable VoLTE isn't there so I can't get it working. Every time I make a call it swit...

Heads Up - Android Update.

Just a heads up in regards to a new Android Update I've just received on my Samsung Galaxy s8.  It has some bug fixes and August 2017 Security Update.     

Screenshot_20170830-052239.png

Smart first 7

When I get a call the smart first 7 has 2 screens - you have to swipe one or tap the other. Most confusing. How do I just have one sort of screen for incoming calls.many thanks

Smart N8 compass

I have just taken a contract on the basis that the specs from various sources including GSM arena show the phone as having a compass - but running relevant apps shows no compass exists.  Which is right? If no compass then I'm not happy. Thanks.

c_moon by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade Early

My Google Nexus 6p is starting to play up with random crashes and an awful battery life (will not last any more than 3 or 4 hours, less if it's being used continuously). With this in mind, I decided to upgrade my phone to something like the new Samsu...

Morley84 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

unlocking a phone with sim lock

Vodafone want me to pay £381.53p more than my normal bill and I dispute it. I have paid the £112 I would normally pay. Details at the bottom.   While trying to get it resolved I was given a number to ring, 03333041259. I ended up talking to a woman f...

Still barred even though bills paid

I paid my bill this morning at 0800 (late) and I am still Barred from network and SMS and calls? My mum is also on this contract and needs to be able to contact people urgently. Please help. 

Upgrade SIM Only to Contract with Handset

I have just agreed 12 month SIM only with a discount. So after 3 months can Upgrade to Contract with Handset? Question would the discount apply to thet the Contract with Handset?I think I know the answer, but wanted sort of official confirmation, I ...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint - Added £5/month service without my knowledge nor consent

I have a customer for 9 years and I have had it with Vodafone! As soon as I can, I will be leaving for good this time, this company is just disgusting!  I'm not going to detail all the crap I've been through thanks to your agents stupidity and total ...

Labels