Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal flashing power light

Hi I bought a sure signal v3 off a friend it has been de registered but I can not register it I have spoke to someone on chat who has told me the licence needs to  renewed ??and that can only be done in a vodaphine shop Serial number 42144717875. The...

Frances2 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Final Bill Question

Hi Everyone, I ported my number from Vodafone last week and have a question about final bills. I was always under the impression that line rental is paid in advance so if you terminate your contract part way through the month, the line rental is pro...

Whitelist Beeline again 15/06/17

Hi team We are a North Yorkshire-based WISP. Can you please whitelist another new IP address range: 185.207.140.0 - 185.207.143.255  Please can you let me know when done? ThanksGlenn

sure signal

HI new sure signal  will not registerI have logged it on the systemone flashing redtwo flashing orangetracert 212.183.133.181 resultsI have a high speed connection with Truespeed of Ping Download Upload74 ms 80.24 Mb/s 35.37 Mb/sC:\Users\Sales> trace...

Gazby by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal (V3) red light flashing, 4th light (phone) steady orange

Yet again. Sure Signal (hah, misnomer if ever there was one) has failed, and no one can explain why or what to do. This surely has to be the most unreliable pieces of quipment ever released. Even the light sequence 'fault' has no 'replies' on the lin...

tjtops by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

NR26 - Sheringham

Postcode: NR268TP1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?-Our house and garden, now gets zero signal. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't wa...

DT6 - Bridport

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?   Have to travel to the next town 15mins away by car. Shocking signal all around Bridport. No service most of the time at my home postcode of DT6 4...

mfield by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

mifi pay as you go dongle top up

Why O why am I not able to top up my dongle ON LINE ,I cannot find anyone who can tell me the reason, it appears customer services is just there in name only. HELP!!

Mobile wifi

We purchased a mobile WiFi on a one month contract with Vodafone but purchased from Currys. We only wanted it for our holiday so was told to ring Vodafone to give 30 days notice as we only wanted it for a month. We were told we cannot give 30 days no...

very poor mobile signal

iv got two samsung s7s on contract and both of them have very very poor signal i live in devon and iv tried following the steps on the vodafone website and nothing has worked to improve the signal

Xeno by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels