Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No Service TD7 - Selkirk

---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-----------------------------------------------Post Title: TD7 - Selkirk1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  No - it's everywhere2...

Mmcaulry by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot add new numbers, suresignal- work number

Hi there, I am unable to add numbers or login to my sure signal booster account. This is due to the fact I have a work number registered as primary number. Similar to thread copied below. Have tried multiple things to fix but still will not work. Ple...

Big Value Bundles - extra Rewards Points

Just bought a £10 Big Value Bundle  and expected 150 Rewards points to be added to my account as advertised. I received a mere 50 rather than the 150.This is false advertising as it implies 150 more rewards points when buying a BVB, when it actually ...

kdhuk by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 thanks

My Vodafone App not working

Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.This is the app from the app store.If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.I have tried deleting it ...

moulee by 3: Seeker
  • 57 replies
  • 2 thanks

Samsung S8+ Damp Port

About a month ago I saw a message on my S8+ letting me know that my charging port had moisture in it. Didn’t think much of it and assumed it’d dry out if it had accidentally gotten wet although to my knowledge it’s not been near water at all.  Over t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Missing Payment

Hello, Last Sunday I made a payment of 50.01 pounds towards my account. As I was making the payment on the MyVodafone app, the app crashed. I didn't receive a text confirming my payment. I called up my bank and they said they sent Vodafone the debit ...

physdude by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

MK40 Low/No Signal

For the last 4 or 5 months we have had low or no signal with phone calls dropping out. Can this be fixed?

Bridges by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC Unlock issue

Hello, I requested (22 July 17)an NUC unlock for my old out of contract handset, after upgrading Dec 17 to a new contract, all with vodaphone. Following a refusal(27 July 17) due to the team confusing which handset/imei i requested to unlock,  then f...

Account Help

Hi,I have received a letter yesterday dated 9th August stating I have 14 days to contact you regarding an overdue payment on my account. Today, 18th August I have contacted your customer services department to make payment only to be told I couldn't ...

DNT1968 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone billing error has lead to a default on my Credit file.

Hi all, I have had a billing issue with Vodafone that was dealt with by the Ombudsman. I now have defaults from Vodafone on my credit file which is bringing down my otherwise good Credit file. I have called however the advisors haven't understood wha...

Toovs94 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week