Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Home Broadband Speeds

Home broadband speeds under 1mbps. Contacted vodafone, ask3d to change channel on network which is a temp fix. On a 76mbps fibre package. Been chasing vodafone for several months now in regards to this issue but no permanent fix. Won't be purchasing ...

Upgrade to leave

Hi all, I have reached the point in my 12 month sim only where I am able to upgrade.I am however interested in leaving Vodafone for another a network.If I were to upgrade, with Vodafone today, to a 30 day contract, would I then be able to request my ...

Mis sold contract / logged complaint / no call back when advised

In January I upgraded a line on my account for a tablet and mobile data. I have 6 lines with Vodafone and have been a customer for the last 10 years +. The upgrade included 15gb of data. When the SIM card was activated, I contacted Vodafone to add th...

Neil9 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 blinking sync light

Just got a Sure Signal V3 as I live where there is no Vodafone Coverage.It has been successfully registered but the white light blinks for 2 two days interupted by a falshing red light and 2 amber lights from time to time.Did the the diagnostics and ...

Payment to previous ISP to chngeover

Having just upgraded our 2 phone contracts, the advisor asked about our broadband. He offered a deal which was acceptable including ''hassle free changeover and costs outstanding to our current ISP''. Literally within minutes I had an email from BT s...

Data roaming not working

I have just arrived in Switzerland and my data roaming will only work for about 10 seconds before it disconnects from the singal and will not connect after that. Any ideas?

sollyw by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung galaxy s4

I won a Galaxy S4 on ebay advertised as unlocked. It arrived and is locked on to Vodafone.Im not about to buy a vodafone sim or sign up to a contract or top up a pay as you go ammount.How do I get an unlock code for it? Ive tried to buy one online bu...

Many Japanese sites not working - possible DNS issue?

Whilst we have perfect connectivity with both video streaming, Web browsing in general etc nobody in our house can access a whole load of Japanese websites.  www.yahoo.co.jp for example is clearly working on 4G but within our LAN it won't work at all...

chrigil by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Personal hot spot

Hello I am trying to set up my personal hotspot but everytime I go onto settings and click it it brings me onto the vodaphone website and then nothing happens? I have a IPhone 5

Jackmoon by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Laptop not accepting an APN

I have an hp laptop with a pay monthly mobile broadband contract. I have never had any connection problems until today. I get a message saying "Can't connect to this network (Vodafone UK (UMTS). Enter an APN and try again". I have tried many combinat...

Labels