Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! they are infamising the Vodafone brand in Turkey

I've been experiencing too many problems with VODAFONE NET for 2 months and I can't get a solution or technical support. I transfered my internet account to another place and it was completed after 1 month! (July 12-August 12) Then I experienced spee...

Overcharging and account credit

Hiin April my contract ended and to see me to September and the new iPhone I took out a sim only plan which with the vat would total £24.50 a month...which included a 40% discount applied at billing.First month I was billed correctly, then £45 the ne...

Karllew by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal - Error adding users...again

Whenever I try to manage my SureSignal I get Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004 - [1d1] Tried clearing cache and using different browsers. Help team eventually managed (3rd a...

lmrh by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail issue Sony X Compact

HiWhen I go to settings>call>call forwarding and chose any of the divert options, I get asked to enter 121 I guess then I get 'unexpected response from network'. I visited local vodashop and guy turned off my voicemail subscription and after sms conf...

gazmix8 by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet Connection Problems When Trying to access mobile app

Hi - I am having problems on my iPhone 6 accessing the sky sports mobile TV app. It worked previously, however won't connect to the internet now - it says check my network connections - the sky sports app works fine, and I have tried deleting it and ...

Updating My Vodafone software to match customers payments

Can your support team please update the my Vodafone app and website software as the correct information is never present on screen to match bill payments and options to contact never seem to go as smoothly as expected. Thanks

Beckyk by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing NAT settings.

I joined the vodafone family yesterday and hope to allow my nintendo switch for online playing. The NAT type claimed to be D, and detailed information provided by vodafone suggested it could be changed by changing the NAT setting from the mobilewifi ...

heptoxide by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Home Broadband experience (positive)

I know most people only post on the forum to moan but I wanted to say what a positive experience signing up to home BB was.I moved into a new build property and had to wait 5 weeks for openreach to install a phone line before the BB could be activate...

Data add-ons...EU?

Hi there. I have three phones on the Red Sharer plan (mine is the leader, my wife's and sons are the sharers). As far as I know, the data cannot be shared outwith the UK. My son is going to France next week to stay with his grandparents. If I add 2GB...

wilmot76 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

CB24 - Cottenham, Cambridge

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? It is happening in all of the places I usually would have signal. At home, at work and outside.   2) Full Postcode Added ...

Labels
Top Thanked this week