Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Going over data, but not able to find out when etc??

Feeling a bit cheesed off as just received my monthly bill only to see that ive been charged an extra £33 for data usage.Its showing that the extra data was used on a day when i know for sure i was at home 90% of the day and so using home wifi.How ca...

Please Please Help Please Please

3 months have appapseded and nothing has happened. Please will you sort this I am not well & getting worse by the day WHY DOES MY SPELL CHECHKER NOT WORK IN THE FORM, why in gods namen are you discriminating against the disabled. I took out a new con...

Paul42 by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

RH13 - Cowfold, Horsham

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? multiple phones in my house and several neighbours all complaining of no signal   2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue oc...

CB21 - Bartlow, Cambridgeshire

in CB21 4EN (Bartlow, near Cambridge)   Q1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?A1: Our office is at this postcode and we have noticed a VERY significant drop in avaialbility of signal st...

Resolved! WS10 - Darlaston, Wednesbury

There has been a drop in signal strength in the area since they carried out maintenance works at a phone mast near by around one week ago. My Area is WS10 8BL   The signal strength has dropped in the region of around 10dbm.   The site ref in question...

iar1980 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

So do I have a contract or not?

I went to the Bluewater store in person on Saturday to move from PAYG to PAY Monthly.I signed up for the 16Gb entertainment pack on a 12 month SIM only contract. I was given a new SIM card and told:1. It would take 24 hours to activate the new card2....

Fast Charging on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Since the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 supports fast charging 1.0(https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2013/02/14/qualcomm-quick-charge-10-less-time-charging-more-time-doing), I'm wondering whether if anyone have successfully tried fast charging the battery? ...

mavericke by 7: Helper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 4G on My PAYG SIM

I Bought a 4G Data Sim for a Router.  I can pick up 3G and 4G signal. However Only 3G will connect.  This works fine. I have asked Chat support 4 Times to investigate I was told by one of the Support assistants that  4G was not active on My profile a...

PE6 - Langtoft

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?   Signal picks up when I leave the street   2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showi...

TonyH12 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels