Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Help! Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Mobile data not working!

Hello everyone! Firstly thank you for taking the time to help me out, i really appreciate it! I'm having an issue which has frustrated me for some time, i cannot get my mobile data to work on my new phone, it worked for the first month but then i ran...

shaundor by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

SA6 - Swansea

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  No in all around Swansea 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?  SA66BR, SA68HR, SA13QW, SA12FA, in general most o...

Luk45z by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

DL13 NO SIGNAL ST JOHNS CHAPEL, WESTGATS, EASTGATE,STANHOOE......

Signal down again, has been since some time before 11 this morning All services down at least as far as Stanhope. Tried si  in other phones and all the other unless things suggested, as multiple people have ever no signal I suggest it is you and not ...

Charging for group texting

I have a Samsung S7 on Android 7.0 with vodafone in the UK. Using Disa.im I seem to be getting charged for group texts (sms) as long messages (mms) There is an option in DISA.im to disable this. So the suggestion is that Vodafone are converting them ...

Cancelled my contract without consent!

So my husband used my phone to cancelled his MiFi account which he used for a short period. The customer service advisor handling his request cancelled my pay monthly phone contract at the same time without my consent.Within 5 minutes of his call end...

Online Account Access

I'm posting here out of desperation - I'm a glutton for punishment and have been a customer of vodafone for many years now suffering the usual amount of incompetance along the way. I stuck with them because I don't get any signal where I live with an...

hotline by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Don't Use Emails!

Been a PAYG customer for several years. I cannot get decent fixed line broadband where I am (CT14 0LB) and have been using WIMAX radio broadband, Unfortunately that company can no longer supply me in the very near future. Decided to try a data only s...

ME3 - Higham (Kent)

1.)Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  It happens all around the village and service is regained when I move to the next town 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the is...

rob576 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

AB45 3SA - Gamrie, Aberdeenshire

WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY VODAFONE SIGNAL NOW FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS!!  We both have Vodafone and use it for business and cannot receive any business calls or texts while at home!!

Damside by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone app not working

Hi no joy with chat online or  191,  last chance saloon is here, Vodafone app is not working installed it, uninstalled it 30 odd times, iPad and phones are up to date on 10.3.3 what is going on,??  

Taggarts by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels