Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Complaint

I spent 30 minutes waiting on the phone so, used Webchat.  The query? I had activated yesterday and a new customer offer of a free gift started today.  24 HOURS AFTER I'VE ACTIVATED So, I asked on webchat if I had to cancel and reinstall ... I was in...

Roaming charges

I have just arrived in the Ukraine. I received a text telling me data was now 10p M/b. Which is great. 2 minutes later I get another text telling me I'm still on the old roaming rates and my data will be capped at £39.99 Sure enough I was trying to f...

craigyb by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Wi-fi enabling on Samsung S7 phone

Hello. I have been trying to enable my S7 to be able to make calls over wi-fi. After numerous 'chats' and three voice calls to VF I have been told that it is because my S7 was not purchased from VF it cannot be enabled to make wi-fi calls. As anyone ...

Tony911 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling Samsung s8

Does Wifi Calling now work on the Samsung s8? it is listed on their web page?

Resolved! Mediafire blocked, but content blocker is disabled.

I'm attempting to download an update for one of my network devices. The URL is: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qc4e5xc252czd Having clicked the URL, and accepting the HTTPS warning (''vodafone: we're doing man-in-the-middle attacks' ) it gets conve...

paulhar by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

SO16 - Southampton

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? No just on our road (both indoors and outdoors). Roughly a mile 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't...

SMTP Settings for Outgoing emails in outlook

I have just switched to Vodafone Business broadband and I need to change my outgoing SMTP settings in Outlook on my PC.  Noone at Vodafone know this! I now cant send any emails, does anyone have the settings for this? Thank you in advance!Wendy

wendyth by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Account Closed, No Written Confirmation From Vodafone

Hi Everyone,Just after a bit of advice regarding a closed account. I moved from Vodafone in June after many years with them migrating my number to my new network using the PAC vodafone emailed to me. I have seen that the normal procedure is that Voda...

Rederic7 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Regular bill no phone or account!

I pay a direct debit each month for £18.37I have not got a vodafone and get no bill so they will not help me on the phone.Is there an accounts department I can speak to?

Reecent Upgrade

My upgrade taleI recently upgraded my phone and package via online chat, It was agreed after some negotiation that the upfront charge for my new phone and delivery fee would be waived. Upon receiving the phone i checked my bill noticed it was a lot h...

elbow1 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels