Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

I am still waiting for my NUC code.

I have now sent two requests through the online form to get my NUC. I have chatted online with the rep who could not resolve the issue and asked me tosend an email to the NUC team. Unfortunately, I just get automated email messages but no NUC.  Can s...

meggieb by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

App not getting installed - Samsung S7

I recently just brought my new S7 mobile and I have been trying to install this tutuapp but the apk file doesn't even allowing me to open any help?? How can I install it

Resolved! S7 edge screen on time

Hi  everyonecan people who get a moment post there screen on time of Samsung s7 edge.I know every single device is different due toapps. How many and how frequent they are used If you have smart stay on or off There are probably 100's of different pe...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

RG42 - Bracknell

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? No it happens in random spots, since start of contract.. over 20 months 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? RG4...

Vodafone BB - LLU only?

Are Vodafone just planning on using exchanges that have old Cable and Wireless LLU hardware that they've inherited? ie just these exchanges in Wales: https://www.samknows.com/broadband/llu/exchanges/bulldog?filterby=r.name&filtervalue=Wales these  in...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data renewal

My data should have renewed today for the month but it says it hasn't on the my vodaphone app. Please can you help me find out why?

My vodafone app

i recently brought a second hand phone and it still has my big value bundle on the phone number and i have 1 GB left but i cant use the mobile data and also when registering for the 'my vodaphone' app it is saying it is off but it is on, please help ...

Resolved! Samsung say they have got to the bottom of note7 issue

Samsung say new manufacturing processes make there battery safer and the software optimises them betterhttps://news.samsung.com/global/infographic-galaxy-note7-what-we-discovered

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

NETWORK UNLOCK CODES

I have a 2012 Nokia 201 Asha. I requested a network unlock code from Vodafone. The first unlock code has not worked. I requested they check the code and they came back with a second code and again this did not work. I understand from the internet tha...

Public IP Address on LTE Mobile Brodband SIM

Hello, I have got Vodafone Mobile Broadband LTE Data 50 G Plan SIM and put SIM in TP-Link LTE Router TP-Link Archer MR200 4G LTE WiFi Router with SIM Card Slot.I want to get public ip addresss to do remote desktop connection.  I called Service Servic...

hmohsin by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week