Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Cancelling a contract.

Hi, I would like to know how to cancel my contract which is up in the middle of next month. On the website I can upgrade my phone and sim contract before my contract ends, but for a sim only deal I have to wait until the contract expires which isn't ...

Communicating with Vodafone

I am sure that I am not the only one but I have found great difficulty in communicating with Vodafone to disscuss some account difficulties. I am trying to help my son resolve a possible historic debt with Vodafone so we can clear his Experian credit...

Jinty6 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

online chat

So I've had the unfortunate need to complain abnout various aspects of vodafone's service in the last few months.  I've done so through the online chat system and the response through this system has been very poor.  Apart from the fact that the resp...

Porting issues. Virgin to Vodafone

Hello,I swapped contracts from virgin to Vodafone a month ago and had my number ported over. Anyone who has a contract with virgin or EE (I believe they use the same network) who try to ring me get forwarded straight to a virgin voicemail. My phone d...

Tim1234 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cannot add a ported mobile number to Suresignal

I'm losing the will to live over Livechat 4/5 times I have contacted them because I cannot add my son's mobile number to my SureSignal (43161688890). His number was ported to vodafone from Tesco mobile. On several occasions I have been told that his ...

Charged for Free Trial

Has anybody else had an issue with being charged for the "free trial" of Secure Net? I only joined Vodafone last month on the 20GB Red Extra plan, which came with a 3 month trial of Secure Net (incidentally I don't want this service and deactivated i...

philrm77 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Tablet N8 WI-FI Issues

My N8 tablet won't work on the wifi as when ever it is connect it goes through a boot loop and won't stop until the WI-FI is turn off. Is there any fix for this?

Sure Signal Disconnection

Could somebody let me know if my sure signal has been disconnected - the serial number is 40134958103. Thank you.

NR11 - Aylsham

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?No, There is no signal in the whole of Aylsham. Currently unable to travel out of the town to check where I can regain service.  2) What is the full...

Charged After No Longer Using Account

Hi guys, small (or rather large!) concern here... In February, I permanently damaged a phone by means of toilet bowl.I then purchased (on contract) a new phone with Vodafone, set up a new account etc, and have paid my monthly bills, no issues there. ...

nick1988 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week