Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

15GB Data Bundle billing

Hi, i've just spent around 25 minutes on the phone with Vodafone on this issue, which I then escalated, and then spent a further 20 minutes on the phone with a rather ignorant manager. Last month due to a freak occurance with an app on my phone I los...

GU28 - Northchapel

Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?This seems to be happening throughout the area 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on...

Signal V3 Not working for 3 weeks- Vodafone not helpful at all.

Hi all,  I have had no connectivity to any of our 5 signal sure V3's for 3 weeks now.  Vodafone have blamed the network provider, and the network provider has proof the signal sures are either blocking an IP address or not working.  I have data from ...

rj3490 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone reset my account losing all my reward points.

So I've been a vodafone customer for over 10 years, I've never had too much issue other than the fact all mobile reception in my area is abysmal. But recently I had issues with my phone, and had to reflash it (more complicated than a factory reset, b...

BacaDOS by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged incorrectly for Data

Hi,  I recently changed my plan because i was going over my data. Before my bill got generated, I was told by the online chat person that my bill would be my monthly amount plus the additional £10 (2gb data) which I requested and used the previous mo...

GoonerEm by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Is there a free phone number for Vodafone?

I've recently left Vodafone and I'm trying to pay some bills. I've tried talking with the people on Live Chat countless times to get a bill sent to me and I have yet to receive any bill (this has been going on for over a month now). As I'm not with V...

Andyjb by 3: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 1 thanks

ZyXel VMG1312

Has anyone managed to get a ZyXel VMG1312 router to work with Vodafone Broadband?It "sees" the VDSL signal but will not connect.I have my broadband username & password although there is some confusion. One support person said it is ???@broadband.voda...

RR1024 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Suresignal v3 overheated and now has no lights

My Vodafone Suresignal v3 had been running very hot for several days and has now died completely. It has no lights at all when plugged in. The unit is about three years old and is the type that plugs straight into a power socket.From all the pages an...

cknatt by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

I can see why others have problems

I am now putting my feet up for a few days. I signed up via a 3rd party for a contract last Sunday, the sim arrived on Tuesday and was ready to use. That's about as far as things have progressed. Filled out a keepmynumber form the same day as the SIM...

John-Doe by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week