Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Icon on a screen - any idea?

Hi,Does anyone have any idea what the second icon is? The first one is an internet speed, but the second one from the left?Thank you very much.

Screenshot_20170720-081303-01.png
mmmaniek by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payg smart ultra 6 warrenty

Hi I have a Vodafone smart ultra 6 phone brought from vodafone on payg. It's now created a fault where the middle button won't work It was brought in august 2015 but I understand these have 24 month warranty so I have read on here. I visited Vodafone...

rewards points

Why are vodaphone advertising amazon vouchers on there rewards site when they are not available .

BBC Watchdog

If you are having trouble cashing in your reward point for amazon gift vouchers that are being advertised on the rewards website these are  no longer available. If like me you have wasted you time and been given the run around by vodafone staff I wou...

Sure Signal 3

I have had a problem with my sure signal for two months. at least 10 calls/web chats to Vodafone which were a waste of time as Sure Signal support knowledge is very poor. Having changed my Sure Signal box and my Router to no avail. I figured out is w...

DT47 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with a new S7 Edge

Hi all, i have just received my Contract Samsung S7 Edge from Carphone Warehouse on Monday 27th March and am having issues. I can make a call and it will be fine for about the first 10 seconds and then it will start to sound like im in a underwater t...

Calls to 0560 numbers

Can anyone explain why calls to 0560 numbers are billed as calls to 08/09 premium numbers ?

nbtstat by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

NR11 - Aylsham

There has been no service for three days please advise as causing problems 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Just in Aylsham NR11 6DD 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of w...

readab by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal Belfast

BT1 – Belfast 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Lost signal Belfast City Centre.  Came back again ten miuntes later, but with no 4G.  Went from Belfast to Helens Bay with no 4G. 2) W...

Labels