Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Siginal Woes? Read this first (Trust me it's worth it)

If like me you find your sure signal box has overheated and exploded and it's beyond the 1 year warranty. There is hope. The live chat and technical teams will tell you to go to the store to prove the box is faulty and collect a replacement. THIS IS ...

Samsung S8 or S8+ Advice please.

Would really appreciate fellow forum members advise and experiences with the S8 and S8+ please.I've watched every review I could find on Youtube and handled countless devises in local stores I'm still torn between the S8 and S8+ especially as I tend ...

Resolved! Aussie family coming for a holiday - Which plans?

Hi all.The wife, 2 teenagers (15 & 17 y.o.) and I are heading over to the UK for about 8 days in December and then travelling through Europe (France, Germany & Croatia) for about 3 weeks after that, all up trip is about 30 days. We intend to get 4 x ...

BigBad64 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hotspot

I have been trying to set up my person hotspot but when I select the option to set it up it sends me over to the vodafone help page giving me steps of how to do what I have already done it says To enable hotspot on this account and takes me to the he...

Resolved! Problems logging in to this site

Hi I have been using this site on chrome on my mobile only don't use any computer, However I wanted to give the Samsung browser another go after a pretty hefty  update to stop all the crap that comes with chrome. But I have been trying all week and I...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM network PUK problems

I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S8 from Ebay.  I thought the phone was SIM free but it turns out to be locked to Vodafone.  I input my passcode/pin from my previous phone think this was the code and now the phone is locked with this Message  - SIM n...

JWB577 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data using up too fast

I have a problem with my data being used up far too quickly.. here's a quick summary;I used to have in my package 6gb of data. I listen to the radio as i walk to/from work every day which uses most of my data. I only rarely went over this. SO, time c...

Resolved! HTC U Ultra - can't send picture texts

I just bought an HTC U Ultra and took it to V/fone shop to be set up with new SIM etc. All is fine, except I have discovered I can't send a text with a picture in it. Ordinary texts are fine. Looked at V'fone support pages and followed instructions b...

Catty by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does Sure Signal work over a wireless booster?

I have a Sure Signal, and it works fine when my phone is attached to the main wifi in our house (the one the SS is plugged in to).   I have a wifi extender, the one that uses your electrical wiring, in my office as the wifi signal was poor due to wal...

WAITING 25 DAYS FOR IPHONE UNLOCK

Hi, I filled in form for my iphone unlocking and received email on 5th July saying you are getting my unlock and it will take up to 10 days, its now 25 days and my iphone is still not unlocked.What can I do now? Can someone please contact me for the ...

Labels